Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

11 hours ago, dmway said:

So, you can't get a single ticket for two different shows?

yes

18 minutes ago, czhr10 said:

Carefull ,only if you live in UK or Ireland, the Boxes offered  through U2.com will give you a presale code, if youlive outsieUK and Ireland, then you need to order through one of the other recources mentioned, but the latter do not offer the Super de Luxe extra packages, those are only available through the u2.com webshop...

This is the question I have been asking but no real answer. 

11 hours ago, fanz8 said:

I'm curious about a couple of things...I scrolled through several pages and did not see these questions so asking...

1) I notice my membership date is off by about 5 years (should be 2004 but is 2009)...seems like there was something about this when they changed their system years ago but wondering if I should contact them

2) With this new system, do we lose our seniority from years past? I have been trying to subscribe all day (was to expire March '18) and kept getting Gateway error messages but finally was able to get my accounts verified...just wondering about the seniority that I had and if now I'm behind newbies that might have been able to be verified earlier today.

Thanks, can't wait to see them in my hometown without the travel I've had to do of tours past. :) 

1. Earliest date showing for anyone on this system is 2009 

2. If your subscription has never lapsed you will still retain most senior group

20 minutes ago, nitz1 said:

I think I read somewhere here in the faq that there will be 2 groups - can someone confirm?

Yes.   Experience member before Dec 2016 (can't remember which day, the 31st?)  Innocence group- member after Dec 2016.  Has not been updated on your account page yet. 

52 minutes ago, Ronan20 said:

"Verified Fan" and "Verified Subscriber" are these both the same thing?

No.  Verified Fan is free and is a lottery for the 11/20 onsale date.  No guarantee of getting a code for ticket sales.  Verified Subscriber is for U2.com paid members, and a 2018 membership purchase includes a presale code for the presale on 11/14.

16 minutes ago, colincooper said:

What Is citi

Citibank. They have some sort of sponsorship deal with this tour. You are eligible for this part of the lottery for pre-sale codes/tickets if you have a credit card issued by Citibank. You will have to use a Citibank issued credit card to purchase those tickets.

I did not get a single email from U2 about this tour.   I find that odd - they seem to always email me a lot.   Did anyone get emails?

51 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I haven't seen this answered yet - but there used to be 2 fan groups (i forget the names - one gets presale day 1 and the other day 2).  I renewed, linked everything up with TM, but I can't for the life of me find out which group i'm in - it's nowhere to be found on the profile page.  What's up?

From the FAQs:

How do I know what priority Presale group I’m in?
There are two Subscriber Presale groups participating in these Presales. Please refer to your U2.com Subscriber profile for more details on your designated Presale group and time.

The eXPERIENCE Group of longtime Subscribers are members who were current, paid Subscribers on December 24, 2016 and have maintained their paid status without lapsing. These Subscribers will have access on the first day of the Verified Subscriber Presale and will use a Presale access code to unlock ticket inventory. The codes will use the prefix: U18A followed by a unique (x) digit access code.

The iNNOCENCE Group are Subscribers who joined or upgraded an expired account after December 25, 2016. These Subscribers will have access on the second day of the Verified Subscriber Presale and will use a Presale access code to unlock ticket inventory. The codes will use the prefix: U18B followed by a unique (x) digit access code.

4 minutes ago, jimmerpro said:

I did not get a single email from U2 about this tour.   I find that odd - they seem to always email me a lot.   Did anyone get emails?

No email has been sent out yet.

• Like 1