U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Community Moderator
12 minutes ago, kwaite said:

I believe verified subscriber (fan club) will get a code.  Does not guarantee that you will get a seat depending on what show/seat you want.  But will get a code and chance to try.    

Other paths you are guaranteed a code.  

At least that is how I am understanding it.  

Correct.  Verified Subscribers will get a code. And like all previous presales, a code does not guarantee a ticket.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
46 minutes ago, jaimearodriguez said:

Bigwave, Max or Mich:

Do we have to select what show we are interested in attending? Either on ticketmaster or u2.com?

We have not been given any information indicating that for the presales you have to select a specific city like the general sale. Check back closer to the presale dates for updates that may occur. 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, mich40 said:

We have not been given any information indicating that for the presales you have to select a specific city like the general sale. Check back closer to the presale dates for updates that may occur. 

Thank you. Had same question.

Edited by juliazocolo
  • Subscriber
11 minutes ago, mich40 said:

thanks Mich. This removes some uncertainty from rumors I had heard we had to pick a city.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, mich40 said:

Correct.  Verified Subscribers will get a code. And like all previous presales, a code does not guarantee a ticket.

Cool - thanks!  Just concerned since I just read the Billboard article (posted by U2 on Facebook) stating that the fan club presale would be utilizing TM's verified fan platform for all ticket sales, including the fan club presale.  Given that many of us have had less than satisfactory experiences with this platform for other artists, I am happy to hear that codes are guaranteed for this presale (fully understanding that tickets are not guaranteed).

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, jaimearodriguez said:

thanks Mich. This removes some uncertainty from rumors I had heard we had to pick a city.

Selecting a city was required for the Citi presale for the 16th.  I could only select one city, LA, so if I want a chance for Vegas, I think I need to basically re-register through Citi's process. 

• Community Moderator
5 minutes ago, Jason D Newport Bch, CA said:

Selecting a city was required for the Citi presale for the 16th.  I could only select one city, LA, so if I want a chance for Vegas, I think I need to basically re-register through Citi's process. 

the CITI presale is bound by their own rules and outside U2.com, I'm afraid...

• Subscriber

Since the more I read the less I know... :P

Still didn't understand if 

-not being interested in usa presale I MUST complete the process for being verified subscribers and verified fan by Nov 12th

-either or not I must but  do it and hence receive the code for Usa/Canada presale , will I still be eligible for european/rest of the world presale ? with the same code or will we receive a new one ? 

Thanks 

• Like 1
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic