U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Community Moderator

European dates and resubscription: I can think of two two approaches:

1) You can resubscribe now and wait until the European presale is announced. This way you have at least this step covered...

or

2) You could wait until the European presale is announced and then see in what ground you are (so to speak).

Use the information that you already have to reach a decision...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

wait until the US/CAN presale ends and the EU presale starts...

Although I completed my subscribtion setup as already am a varified u2com subscriber? I already did as the steps said "all subscribers" have to complete setup (renew subscribtion and connect to ticketmaster.com) - there was nothing about North America/Canada and Europe as a difference.

I'm just worried that I did something wrong and will get the boomerrang when it comes to Europe-tour-information and -pre/public-sales.

• Upvote 1
  • Subscriber
7 hours ago, monica martino said:

@bigwave from what account page shows looks like set up complete but no renewed is elegible to receive presale codes

MY ACCOUNT

YOUR USER INFORMATION

LOGIN NAME xxxxxx

DISPLAY NAME (Your Community Name)

monica martino

EMAIL STATUS

Verified

SUBSCRIPTION ACTIVE UNTIL

02 March 2018

PRIORITY ACCESS GROUP

eXPERIENCE

PASSWORD xxxxxx

U2.COM VERIFIED SUBSCRIBER PRESALE

We're committed to identifying and removing scalpers and bots to ensure more tickets go into the hands of U2.com Verified Subscribers. In order to be eligible for Subscriber presale ticket access, please click each link and complete the below steps.

SETUP COMPLETE

Disconnect Ticketmaster Account

You have until Sunday, November 12 at 7pm PT to complete the above setup.

Verified Subscribers will receive a text by 5am PT the morning of the presale start. Your text will include a link to purchase along with your unique presale access code to unlock access to tickets before the presale begins.

Might be because my subscription was renewed after I used my jt tour presale codes which actually were with my previous subscription (2016/2017)?

My account page shows the set up complete too -i've created a TM USA account even i don't need one !-, no renewed yet (subscription active til 31 january 2018) eXPERIENCE priority access group too to receive presale codes.

Just pre ordered the CD today >>> " You will receive your code from the official retail partner from whom you pre-ordered the album, sometime between 01 January 2018 and 31 March 2018 "

So  now I'm just waiting for the U2.com presales ... and if I'm lucky 1 more presale code !!

I really like the new Album artwork with Elijah & Sian :Boy:

Edited by electricco
  • Community Moderator
7 minutes ago, soey said:

Although I completed my subscribtion setup as already am a varified u2com subscriber? I already did as the steps said "all subscribers" have to complete setup (renew subscribtion and connect to ticketmaster.com) - there was nothing about North America/Canada and Europe as a difference.

I'm just worried that I did something wrong and will get the boomerrang when it comes to Europe-tour-information and -pre/public-sales.

you should be OK...

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

you should be OK...

Thank you! I'm so confused.

So I will receive the sms for the already announced shows and keep it unsused until the European presale will start - is this the light at the end of the tunnel of confusion?

• Upvote 1
  • Community Moderator
3 minutes ago, soey said:

Thank you! I'm so confused.

So I will receive the sms for the already announced shows and keep it unsused until the European presale will start - is this the light at the end of the tunnel of confusion?

You will receive it...

Please keep checking periodically the site and board for any possible update...

• Like 1
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic