Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

24 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

You will receive it...

Please keep checking periodically the site and board for any possible update...

Thank you!

14 hours ago, bigwave said:

thats not how it works, no need to resub to get verified - i just did it myself without resubbing

Fair enough, so how come so many were having to pay for a new subscription to become a verified subscriber?

I’m so confused!  So apparently  current subscribers can link to TM and get verified subscriber status without having to renew? But if we are only planning on shows in UK  do we link to TM USA to get verified or wait until there’s a link to TM UK?  I’m reading mixed messages in this thread!!!! Can a mod clarify please ?

11 minutes ago, Sue1 said:

I’m so confused!  So apparently  current subscribers can link to TM and get verified subscriber status without having to renew? But if we are only planning on shows in UK  do we link to TM USA to get verified or wait until there’s a link to TM UK?  I’m reading mixed messages in this thread!!!! Can a mod clarify please ?

For myself i've created a TM USA account even i don't need one !-, no renewed yet (subscription active til 31 january 2018) eXPERIENCE priority access group to receive presale codes.

My account page shows the set up complete

Edited by electricco

I think people renewed because was written on account page as one of the three step to have set up complete 

Due totechnical problems maybe  the system didn't recognise immediately who was already ok http://www.u2.com/verified_terms

Still need  to understand if not using code for Usa and Canada will make us eligible to use the same code for Europe and rest of the world, we'll receive a new one or at this stage is better not to be connected to TM usa and hence not having set up complete 

I wanted to renew my subscription, just to be sure because it expires 31st of Januari in 2018. But it already says Im verified and im in the eXPERIENCE group without renewing... 

When is a fan not a fan ?

When they don't have a mobile

I've been a paid up fan since the WAR years and because I don't have a mobile I can't be a Verified Fan

Thanks LIVENATION/TICKETMASTER

• Like 1

1 minute ago, datbear said:

I've been a paid up fan since the WAR years and because I don't have a mobile I can't be a Verified Fan

Yeah that S***s ...

Scalpers got All The Technologies and Already Knows How to Get Tickets ... I Really think that the new rules will change Anything for them.

7 minutes ago, datbear said:

Can you not use the mobile number of a family member maybe?

20 minutes ago, jenmusic said:

I wanted to renew my subscription, just to be sure because it expires 31st of Januari in 2018. But it already says Im verified and im in the eXPERIENCE group without renewing... 

Hi Jen, same here for me.  My account now doesn't mention anything about renewing anymore. I'm also verified and eXPERIENCE group without renewing.  Still I'm not sure what to do now.

• Upvote 1