U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Jo Van de Vreken said:

Hi Jen, same here for me.  My account now doesn't mention anything about renewing anymore. I'm also verified and eXPERIENCE group without renewing.  Still I'm not sure what to do now.

Yes so annoying! because the day the tour got announced it said on my account page that I had to renew as well, I waited because it was so busy on the website... but now it completely disappeared from my Accountinfo page... dont know what to do either, it is all so unclear...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, jenmusic said:

Yes so annoying! because the day the tour got announced it said on my account page that I had to renew as well, I waited because it was so busy on the website... but now it completely disappeared from my Accountinfo page... dont know what to do either, it is all so unclear...

Same here. Also till 31 Jan. I guess it's okay now. My son's mebership ended 6 Jan and he had to renew, so we did. Maybe Europe presales between 6 Jan and 31 Jan????

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Geoffrey_Holland said:

Same here. Also till 31 Jan. I guess it's okay now. My son's mebership ended 6 Jan and he had to renew, so we did. Maybe Europe presales between 6 Jan and 31 Jan????

maybe who knows, but I definitely know I used my presale codes for the Joshua Tree tour so I shouldn't be eligible for this presale at all... 

• Subscriber

I too had seen on the 11/1 that there was a link to renew on myAccount page, just like the instructions for becoming Verified fan said.  But that renew link is now gone and I am not sure if I should first renew and only then start the process to link TM account, etc.   Can any mods clarify what we should do, please..

• Subscriber
48 minutes ago, kbhatt said:

Well folks - I went ahead and renewed anyway.   Good luck to us all - not very confident TM will get this all right with SMS texts the night before the presale!

How did you renew without the renewal button? Or am I missing something ?

• Subscriber

This is so confusing. You're saying to connect to the TM American account if you're European and only want to go to European shows "just to be sure", but can't give anything firmer than that. That doesn't really reassure me.

squint.jpeg

• Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
On 11/3/2017 at 12:18 PM, Max Tsukino said:

That's something that is being ironed out - it's our understanding that this should be corrected by the weekend. Please keep checking the board and your account in the upcoming days...

Thanks!  As of today I'm verified and now have a priority group so hopefully I'm all good!

• Community Moderator
57 minutes ago, David Roberts said:

I’m only classed as innocence as I let my previous sub expire by a couple of days. Can I resubscribe and upgrade to experience?

No... resubscribing won't affect the group assigned...

• bigwave unfeatured this topic