U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Subscriber

I've set up as a verified user. I'm a uk citizen and will only plan on attending European tour dates. I'm thinking that it should be a straightforward process to unlink and re-link if required to. That said, as Max says, it will be important to see what info comes along.

I would only ask that future info on European dates includes info that tells fans who have linked to the current 'setup complete'  - have clear 'next steps' information so as not to jeopardise their pre-sale opportunity for these shows when they are announced. 

• Brilliant 1
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber

This may have already been discussed but thought I would ask anyway.  I see on my account page that I am in the innocence group, but don't see a code. Will there be codes this time around or is the fact that I see I am part of the innocence group mean I can try for tickets.  When I bought 2 tix for JT tour in Chicago I joined the fanclub again (that I had let lapse), and I only used 2 tickets. I thought the membership was good for 4.  I had a code this last Fall and got into all other JT presales for the last leg, but did not purchase any tickets. I think I still have 2 tix remaining unless they are wiping the slate clean for the new tour?  Anybody have any insight?  Thanks.

• Subscriber

Replying to JENMUSICs question.  For renewing your subscription: go to the News section and you’ll see an article on 2018 Subscriptions.  There’s a link in there to renew.  BTW, once I renewed, I logged out and logged back in. That’s when My Account info page was refreshed with my new subscription end date.  

• Subscriber

Okay so I'm confused... I know everyone is saying you need to renew your membership to be able to be validated for the sale but my expiration Is not until January and my presale status says complete. Should I just renew anyways to be safe? I'm just curious if this happened to anyone else? Also does anyone have info on the time of the presale? I'm in the innocence group which I believe is in the Nov. 15th group. I'm just curious on the time the presale takes place... And lastly I have been paying for general admission these past tours what is the apx. Price of red zone tickets? I would very much appreciate the help fellow fans! ?

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Turkued said:

Let me try to answer a question and ask one:

2. The question: The magic UK 0. When you put in your number in the fan club verified site without a 0 it adds it. In the general verified site it does not. Any guess whether we should use it there?

This is important. In the first round of the Springsteen sales there were verified fans promised a code but did not receive it because of this issue.

Please, someone in administration here...get TM to clarify this, explaining that this was a cock up publicised in a Wall Street Journal story on the Springsteen sale. WE need an accurate answer, not a call centre answer.

Thanks

@Bigwave

@Max 

THIS IS IMPORTANT!

You have to forward that to Live Nation and Ticketmaster and webmaster u2.com    

u2.com must not automatically add that 0 to everyone's cell phone number.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1
  • Subscriber
52 minutes ago, spacko said:

@Bigwave

@Max 

THIS IS IMPORTANT!

You have to forward that to Live Nation and Ticketmaster and webmaster u2.com    

u2.com must not automatically add that 0 to everyone's cell phone number.

Thanks!

Same problem with Belgian cellphone numbers: 0 is automatically added.  This is not correct.

• bigwave unfeatured this topic