U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Subscriber

I'm so confused by all of this and forgive me if you've answered this a million times.  

I tried to renew on Thursday but I kept getting timed out.   My screen said setup incomplete. (the only thing left to do in the setup process was pay U2.com).

My subscription ends Jan 2018 and I did use it for all of my JT tickets.  

I haven't had a chance to go back to see my account until this morning.  I was going to pay to renew but now my account says setup complete.  

So....do I need to renew now for my code?  Or is my subscription renew date still in January 2018?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber

You should check if your current subscription was paid after you bought the tickets

If yes... 

Just keep an eye on european /rest of the world presale, if it will occur after your subscription has expired of course no chance for you

Do not let it lapse 

Ifyou're interested in Usa/Canada presale you're ok 

That's how I got it for myself too :D

Edited by monica martino
  • Subscriber

Very confusing process.  I just called the u2 fanclub number listed and was told (by Mariana) we are not even guaranteed to receive a code at all now?  I know we are not guaranteed tickets, but no guarantee for receiving a code via text??  The person was adamant about this...

• Subscriber
Just now, u2nerd said:

My profile all of a sudden said I had to renew, so I renewed then realized my subscription wasn't even over yet. :mellow:

It will just extend your subscription from the end date of your previous subscription. You won't lose anything.

• Subscriber

This is all so confusing... Could one of the mods please help with the following question?

I did NOT use my code for Joshua Tree tour. My Verified Subscriber setup is complete.

I intend to use my code to buy 2 tickets for a North American show.

Once that code is used, if I renew my subscription, will I get a new code for 2 additional presale tickets that I can use  for additional North American shows which are expected to be announced after the initial sale?

Or is the presale limit 2 tickets per subscriber no matter what?

Please clarify...

Thank you!

OG

• bigwave unfeatured this topic