U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber

So I tried to follow all your messages here and catch up on all the presale news, and I finally think I have reached your level of confusion now :blink: :D

And now there should have been an email?!?! 

didn‘t receive one either:mellow: 

• Subscriber

I'm gonna keep asking this until i get a concrete answer. This process is so frustrating. I want to go to 1 or 2 European concerts. Ok having said that, can i wait to renew my subscription after the presale for the European concerts are announced? Please mods help me with this answer, i'm going crazy. Thanks in advanced!!!

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, cpaxlvacy said:

I'm gonna keep asking this until i get a concrete answer. This process is so frustrating. I want to go to 1 or 2 European concerts. Ok having said that, can i wait to renew my subscription after the presale for the European concerts are announced? Please mods help me with this answer, i'm going crazy. Thanks in advanced!!!

In November it‘s all about USA.

Europeans don‘t need to renew, don‘t need to connect to Ticketmaster. Relax and wait till 2018. the EUR presale will be different.

• bigwave unfeatured this topic