Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

........I've not posted this much in the Zoo for years......it was always full of confused people back then, and nothing much has changed!!! :D:D  Just sayin'! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I tried to follow all your messages here and catch up on all the presale news, and I finally think I have reached your level of confusion now :blink: :D

And now there should have been an email?!?! 

didn‘t receive one either:mellow: 

Ok but I don't think you should worry if you didn't receive the email, it says nothing but the news we have on u2.com, no particular invitation or anything like that.

Edited by lauretta1979

Moderator:

i renewed my subscription. I also have a Citi card. Can I get access to both th fan and Citi card pre-sale options, or only to one? Does signing up for one cancel out the other?

I'm gonna keep asking this until i get a concrete answer. This process is so frustrating. I want to go to 1 or 2 European concerts. Ok having said that, can i wait to renew my subscription after the presale for the European concerts are announced? Please mods help me with this answer, i'm going crazy. Thanks in advanced!!!

5 minutes ago, cpaxlvacy said:

I'm gonna keep asking this until i get a concrete answer. This process is so frustrating. I want to go to 1 or 2 European concerts. Ok having said that, can i wait to renew my subscription after the presale for the European concerts are announced? Please mods help me with this answer, i'm going crazy. Thanks in advanced!!!

In November it‘s all about USA.

Europeans don‘t need to renew, don‘t need to connect to Ticketmaster. Relax and wait till 2018. the EUR presale will be different.

And just keep in mind that they will announce tons of extra shows after the first ones are sold out. There will be new presales for the add. shows.