U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Subscriber

I have a question...

So I am U2.com member (renewed a few days ago), and I am also a Citi cardholder. Am I able to participate in both the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale AND the Citi Cardholder presale? My goal is to get five total tickets for the concert in Philly. I plan to buy two from the U2.com presale, and three from the Citi presale. Am I able to do this? I want to make sure I don't have any tickets cancelled.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I got this email by u2.com-support-team:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out, I'd be more than happy to see what we can do to help.

Information for the European concerts has not been released regarding the registration. We recommend to subscribe to the free newsletter to receive all the up to date information.

Registering for the North American concerts will not disqualify you from registering to the international concerts. We apologize for any confusion.

It's been my pleasure to assist you, please let us know if you need anything else.

Sincerely,

Alejandro

U2.com Team

I asked them if I will receive a presale-code as long as I do not use my code for North America.

Also asked if it is also possible to disconnect with TM.com and/or sms-messaging without causing problems concerning the upcoming Europe-ticket-presale-code as long as the North-America-presale-code remains unused.

As soon as I receive an answer I'll let you know.

But for now I understand it that it's no problem to be "septup completed" and not wanting to buy North America tickets but Europe tickets only. Hope I don't misunderstand it after and still in all this chaos.

PS: Also asked if its possible to officially release FAQ about this problem referring to Zootopia being full of questions about it. Fingers crossed!

• Subscriber
On 11/1/2017 at 6:12 PM, Max Tsukino said:

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps.

For Europe, please wait until the procedure is published. Thanks.

Thanks for clarifying Max

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Moneypenny18 said:

I have a question...

So I am U2.com member (renewed a few days ago), and I am also a Citi cardholder. Am I able to participate in both the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale AND the Citi Cardholder presale? My goal is to get five total tickets for the concert in Philly. I plan to buy two from the U2.com presale, and three from the Citi presale. Am I able to do this? I want to make sure I don't have any tickets cancelled.

Just answered your same question on Interference.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, jaimearodriguez said:

Just answered your same question on Interference.

Indeed, you did. For anyone wondering, he said... 

"(Mostly) Yes. Mostly.

2 ticket limit in the u2.com presale and 4 ticket limit with the Citi presale.

HOWEVER, you are not allowed to purchase more than 4 tickets per show, per account. TOTAL."

I have one more question.

Does this four ticket limit include the general sale? For example, could a person purchase two tickets from the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale, and three from the general sale (for five total)? Or is the ticket limit still four tickets (for each Ticketmaster account), no matter how you buy them?

• Community Manager
22 hours ago, bschwarb said:

I'm assuming I used mine after, although I bought my membership at the time I bought my JT tickets. On the JT tour you could buy tickets and join the fanclub at the same time.  So I bought 2 tix to Chicago and joined the fanclub at the same time.  I still had a code good for 2 more tickets and that is what I'm curious about.  I'm thinking that that code and 2 tix availability will be wiped out with the new tour and I will have to resubscribe to get a code for IE?  Sorry to ask this again, I know it's being asked a lot.

according to Help page, as you part used your last code, then you would need to resub to be eligible for new one

• bigwave unfeatured this topic