Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

I had asked them if I need to renew now, or link to TM USA.  I think it's pretty obvious by now that we should stop panicking and wait.., 

21 hours ago, Erin Go Bragh-less said:

I still want to know why the support line is saying even though we do all of the tasks on our U2com profile to be a verified fan, that we still may not receive a presale code. They apparently stated that to two individuals here and I've not seen anything to confirm or deny this will be the case, or maybe I missed it.

genuine subscribers have nothing to worry about, but for instance if an account was found to be in breach of rules, i.e. multiple accounts from same person, suspected of ticket touting, that kind of thing, then that would invalidate or preclude that account from receiving a presale code. That's my understanding of this wording,.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2017 at 5:20 AM, cpaxlvacy said:

I'm gonna keep asking this until i get a concrete answer. This process is so frustrating. I want to go to 1 or 2 European concerts. Ok having said that, can i wait to renew my subscription after the presale for the European concerts are announced? Please mods help me with this answer, i'm going crazy. Thanks in advanced!!!

nothing known about how Europe is going to work at this stage.

I'm all resubbed and verified - but as I look at the Vegas show, I'm noticing they don't use Ticketmaster, they are ticketing through AXS.  Will there be any concerns/issues with the pre-sale codes for this show?  I don't see any mention of the pre-sale listed for Vegas on Ticketmaster or on the AXS ticketing site.  I reached out to AXS last week and have received nothing...which is a tad concerning.  

Anyone know if AXS is participating in the pre-sale and whether our pre-sale codes will be valid for this sale?  

22 hours ago, Vienis said:

No belts and braces needed.

Still got mine., And ball of string just in case. Call me cautious.. or well prepared...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Moneypenny18 said:

After rereading your response (the one that I quoted), I am assuming that there is a four-ticket limit for each Ticketmaster account, even if you buy from both a presale and the general sale.

Correct. Certainly a lot of hoops to go through for these tickets.

Edited by jaimearodriguez

On 11/5/2017 at 4:46 PM, oli g said:

This is all so confusing... Could one of the mods please help with the following question?

I did NOT use my code for Joshua Tree tour. My Verified Subscriber setup is complete.

I intend to use my code to buy 2 tickets for a North American show.

Once that code is used, if I renew my subscription, will I get a new code for 2 additional presale tickets that I can use  for additional North American shows which are expected to be announced after the initial sale?

Or is the presale limit 2 tickets per subscriber no matter what?

Please clarify...

Thank you!

OG

No. Renewing in this tour cycle after using a code already will not get any more presale codes for a subscriber.

On 11/5/2017 at 4:52 PM, Lan said:

Did you guys all receive the email from u2.com announcing a tour yesterday?  I did not receive one at all and have always received their emails.  If I can't even receive an email announcing the tour, this ordering tickets/text via cell phone business is making me nervous. :(  

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

was or were there email/s about announcing the album? tour? presale? pre-ordering? I haven't received any email, my email-address is correct, nothing in spam-folder. I had problems with receiving emails but u2.com-support-team said this is settled and all fine.

A different question: the presale-code by preorder the album in Europe > Can I choose any retailer listed when I click the preorder-button at u2.com to receive a presale-code (in 2018)?

Edited by soey

All this fuzz here feels crazy what a mess

i care only they will play at Trafalgar Square soon lovely cos I love London and guess what I love U2

and someone somewhere wrote there might be a Krakow show

looking forward to the European leg

that combination of E&I and Krakow would be interesting (have seen U2 Dublin U2 Istanbul U2 Helsinki U2 Stockholm) cos that is a very special place have been there twice recently it is a deep little city 

Edited by jaanakulo