U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, romanorton said:

I'm all resubbed and verified - but as I look at the Vegas show, I'm noticing they don't use Ticketmaster, they are ticketing through AXS.  Will there be any concerns/issues with the pre-sale codes for this show?  I don't see any mention of the pre-sale listed for Vegas on Ticketmaster or on the AXS ticketing site.  I reached out to AXS last week and have received nothing...which is a tad concerning.  

Anyone know if AXS is participating in the pre-sale and whether our pre-sale codes will be valid for this sale?  

You have to use "verified fan" for the Vegas show in public sale - even though AXS ist the ticket seller. There will definitely be a presale for Vegas. I suppose this will be though Ticketmaster. (I will fly in for the U2 show) 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber
56 minutes ago, spacko said:

You have to use "verified fan" for the Vegas show in public sale - even though AXS ist the ticket seller. There will definitely be a presale for Vegas. I suppose this will be though Ticketmaster. (I will fly in for the U2 show) 

Thanks Spacko - we have a number of friends that are all planning on flying in for the show as well (myself included).  Just wanted to make sure we'd all be able to utilize the pre-sale like we have in the past.  Luckily, I'm in the Experience group - so, I'm hoping I don't have any difficulty with getting the tix I want.    

• Subscriber

And I verified that my email is still correct in my profile.  Checked my spam folder as well.   Getting worried about actually receiving presale code.

Mods: if we don't get an SMS message the morning of the presale, any idea on what we are supposed to do?

• Subscriber

I am also in the category of always receiving emails correctly before, but have received none about this tour.  But I've never had a problem getting pre-sale codes, so I trust things will work out!

• Subscriber

So here's a fun one... got an email (I've been getting them)... but this one says I have to renew because I used my codes for JT.  Yep, I did... but I have renewed since then and got the "green complete."

This should be an exciting next week. 

Not sure about belts and braces... but I am going to break out my crash helmet.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Veritastheviper said:

So here's a fun one... got an email (I've been getting them)... but this one says I have to renew because I used my codes for JT.  Yep, I did... but I have renewed since then and got the "green complete."

This should be an exciting next week. 

Not sure about belts and braces... but I am going to break out my crash helmet.

I got the same email, even though I renewed.  This whole thing is turning out to be a disaster.  

• bigwave unfeatured this topic