Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

2 hours ago, romanorton said:

I'm all resubbed and verified - but as I look at the Vegas show, I'm noticing they don't use Ticketmaster, they are ticketing through AXS.  Will there be any concerns/issues with the pre-sale codes for this show?  I don't see any mention of the pre-sale listed for Vegas on Ticketmaster or on the AXS ticketing site.  I reached out to AXS last week and have received nothing...which is a tad concerning.  

Anyone know if AXS is participating in the pre-sale and whether our pre-sale codes will be valid for this sale?  

You have to use "verified fan" for the Vegas show in public sale - even though AXS ist the ticket seller. There will definitely be a presale for Vegas. I suppose this will be though Ticketmaster. (I will fly in for the U2 show) 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, spacko said:

You have to use "verified fan" for the Vegas show in public sale - even though AXS ist the ticket seller. There will definitely be a presale for Vegas. I suppose this will be though Ticketmaster. (I will fly in for the U2 show) 

Thanks Spacko - we have a number of friends that are all planning on flying in for the show as well (myself included).  Just wanted to make sure we'd all be able to utilize the pre-sale like we have in the past.  Luckily, I'm in the Experience group - so, I'm hoping I don't have any difficulty with getting the tix I want.    

They still don't have a solution for those who only used their JT code for the St. Louis show that was cancelled. I'm supposed to call them back again on Thursday. :(

• Sad 1

And I verified that my email is still correct in my profile.  Checked my spam folder as well.   Getting worried about actually receiving presale code.

Mods: if we don't get an SMS message the morning of the presale, any idea on what we are supposed to do?

I am also in the category of always receiving emails correctly before, but have received none about this tour.  But I've never had a problem getting pre-sale codes, so I trust things will work out!

So here's a fun one... got an email (I've been getting them)... but this one says I have to renew because I used my codes for JT.  Yep, I did... but I have renewed since then and got the "green complete."

This should be an exciting next week. 

Not sure about belts and braces... but I am going to break out my crash helmet.

3 minutes ago, Veritastheviper said:

So here's a fun one... got an email (I've been getting them)... but this one says I have to renew because I used my codes for JT.  Yep, I did... but I have renewed since then and got the "green complete."

This should be an exciting next week. 

Not sure about belts and braces... but I am going to break out my crash helmet.

I got the same email, even though I renewed.  This whole thing is turning out to be a disaster.