U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Subscriber

So I have renewed my subscription to participate in the presale in hopes they will add Texas dates. I don't really want to waste my code on a concert that is super far away but am also afraid that dates won't be added. Can I save my code for a closer venue?  Anyone else in the same boat? 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, bigwave said:

Yep, email is correct on the profile and checked spam.  I got an email confirming I had renewed and also for u2.com store purchases - just did not receive the email regarding tour announcement.  I've always received emails before.  Any other suggestions?  I sent in a help request as well.  Just trying my best to make sure things are set before pre-sales.  Thanks for any help.  

• Subscriber

I received an email as well saying my account is incomplete which is true. Of course they can't know I'm not interested in Usa/Canada presale so I'll ignore it following what the CS said to many of you. 

Well they could have added "if interested in Usa/Canada presale" and no misunderstanding would have been possible 

• Like 3
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, monica martino said:

I received an email as well saying my account is incomplete which is true. Of course they can't know I'm not interested in Usa/Canada presale so I'll ignore it following what the CS said to many of you. 

Well they could have added "if interested in Usa/Canada presale" and no misunderstanding would have been possible 

Same here.  I got this mail too but like Monica, I'm not bying any US/Canada tickets.  Clear communication is not easy, apparently.

• Brilliant 2
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Jo Van de Vreken said:

Same here.  I got this mail too but like Monica, I'm not bying any US/Canada tickets.  Clear communication is not easy, apparently.

Same here, wouldn’t worry about it

• Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber

I'm in Europe, and I'm planning to go to the European tour, but when I read the FAQ page I'm still confused...

"If I live outside U.S. + Canada, do I have to complete all the steps to participate in the Verified Subscriber Presale?
Yes. To be eligible you must complete all steps on your Profile page and you’ll know you’re all set when you see a green “SETUP COMPLETE” box on the page."

Does this apply only to USA tour??

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, hanshe said:

I'm in Europe, and I'm planning to go to the European tour, but when I read the FAQ page I'm still confused...

"If I live outside U.S. + Canada, do I have to complete all the steps to participate in the Verified Subscriber Presale?
Yes. To be eligible you must complete all steps on your Profile page and you’ll know you’re all set when you see a green “SETUP COMPLETE” box on the page."

Does this apply only to USA tour??

Yes me too!

• bigwave unfeatured this topic