Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

27 minutes ago, KEV ANGELL said:

Max said on here yesterday if outside USA we should wait for European announcements before doing anything. I have renewed on U2.co but am not verifying with Ticketmaster North America, I am waiting for it to change to Ticketmaster UK when UK dates are announced. Makes sense but would appreciate an official statement on it. 

I have done the same I did verify but then unverified myself as I only want to go to a European gig.

2 hours ago, Sleathy! said:

So ....I am in the UK and I now have registered with a North American TM account ...and am "verified" .....

Did I need to do that? Have I done wrong here?

I have NO intention of going to a USA date .....will I be fine for the European Tour ???

THanks!

Same here! We'd better be OK for the European tour after re-subscribing!

I've been a fan club member since 2008, renewed my subscription through 2019, and it's still saying that I'm in the Innocence priority presale group.  Anyone else having this issue?

27 minutes ago, Fanzo said:

Same here! We'd better be OK for the European tour after re-subscribing!

And here! The advice is conflicting do we that are in the UK set up a U.S ticketmaster account now or not? We only have until Sunday what happens after that if we don't set one up?? 

On 11/1/2017 at 5:22 PM, bigwave said:

Always been 2 tix per subs for stadium tours.

At the risk of being "that guy", this is not accurate.  For the first leg of the Elevation 2001 tour, fan club members were allowed to purchase up to four tickets - I got two for one of the Madison Square Garden shows and two for one of the Continental Airlines Arena shows.  When the band returned to the U.S. in the fall that year, fan club members were given the opportunity to purchase an additional two tickets.  So, I was able to to buy six arena tickets in a single calendar year for that tour.

During the 2005 Vertigo tour, I received a code before the first U.S. leg for two tickets.  When the third leg was announced, I received an additional code good for two more tickets for the next U.S. leg of the tour in the fall.

The two ticket per indoor shows tour limit was new for the 2015 I&E tour.

On 11/5/2017 at 12:55 PM, Anjana said:

Swear I had two for 360 tour

You did.  U.S. subscribers were sent a code for the 2009 North American leg of the tour, and additional codes for the 2010 dates (which were announced in 2009 but postponed to 2011). 

10 minutes ago, Wendy66 said:

And here! The advice is conflicting do we that are in the UK set up a U.S ticketmaster account now or not? We only have until Sunday what happens after that if we don't set one up?? 

Same here, not clear on  whether to connect to us ticketmaster or wait for details on european tour dates, hopefully details made a bit clearer before sunday, would hate to miss out!