U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Where are people finding out their expiration date? When I look at my profile now I can't find anywhere I'm looking.

(Man, if only U2/Live Nation had access to the best minds in the industry then we wouldn't have to deal with what seems to be problems with every.single.presale. Oh, wait....)

• Upvote 1
  • Subscriber
8 minutes ago, colincooper said:

Trying to renew subscription but just getting message saying problem with gateway. Also if I buy album and ticket section can I use code for one gig and my subscription code for a different gig. 

All sorted now had to spend again and renew early. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, peterdiaz said:

Where are people finding out their expiration date? When I look at my profile now I can't find anywhere I'm looking.

(Man, if only U2/Live Nation had access to the best minds in the industry then we wouldn't have to deal with what seems to be problems with every.single.presale. Oh, wait....)

Yes mine has disappeared as well.

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

from the FAQ:

How Many Tickets can I buy? What is the ticket limit?
Verified U2.com Subscriber can purchase 2 tickets for any U2eiTour show(s)

I am having trouble interpreting this part... because of the (s)... The code we get can be re-used to buy two tickets to more than one show or only one? 

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
26 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

from the FAQ:

How Many Tickets can I buy? What is the ticket limit?
Verified U2.com Subscriber can purchase 2 tickets for any U2eiTour show(s)

Ok thanks, I can buy 2 tickets for any show regardless leg? :)  The ticket limit this year was 4 right?

Edited by SAYDEE
  • Subscriber

Switched computers from a Windows7 desktop to a Windows10 Laptop  , from Chrome to Edge and also a on different network

Back to "504 gateway time-out"

Luc

(ps : not a scalper , I'm in tech support and have access to loads of computers)

• Community Moderator
Just now, Talie said:

I am having trouble interpreting this part... because of the (s)... The code we get can be re-used to buy two tickets to more than one show or only one? 

codes can't be reused. You can buy 1 ticket for show in X and another for the show in Y...

• bigwave unfeatured this topic