Jump to content

U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread


bigwave
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber

Where are people finding out their expiration date? When I look at my profile now I can't find anywhere I'm looking.

 

(Man, if only U2/Live Nation had access to the best minds in the industry then we wouldn't have to deal with what seems to be problems with every.single.presale. Oh, wait....)

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
8 minutes ago, colincooper said:

Trying to renew subscription but just getting message saying problem with gateway. Also if I buy album and ticket section can I use code for one gig and my subscription code for a different gig. 

All sorted now had to spend again and renew early. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, peterdiaz said:

Where are people finding out their expiration date? When I look at my profile now I can't find anywhere I'm looking.

 

(Man, if only U2/Live Nation had access to the best minds in the industry then we wouldn't have to deal with what seems to be problems with every.single.presale. Oh, wait....)

Yes mine has disappeared as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
25 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

from the FAQ:

How Many Tickets can I buy? What is the ticket limit?
Verified U2.com Subscriber can purchase 2 tickets for any U2eiTour show(s)

I am having trouble interpreting this part... because of the (s)... The code we get can be re-used to buy two tickets to more than one show or only one? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber
26 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

from the FAQ:

How Many Tickets can I buy? What is the ticket limit?
Verified U2.com Subscriber can purchase 2 tickets for any U2eiTour show(s)

Ok thanks, I can buy 2 tickets for any show regardless leg? :)  The ticket limit this year was 4 right?

Edited by SAYDEE
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Subscriber

Switched computers from a Windows7 desktop to a Windows10 Laptop  , from Chrome to Edge and also a on different network

Back to "504 gateway time-out"

 

Luc

(ps : not a scalper , I'm in tech support and have access to loads of computers)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Community Moderator
Just now, Talie said:

I am having trouble interpreting this part... because of the (s)... The code we get can be re-used to buy two tickets to more than one show or only one? 

codes can't be reused. You can buy 1 ticket for show in X and another for the show in Y...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • bigwave unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...