U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber
36 minutes ago, Kevinslatteryu2 said:

Anyone know what time in the US all the information on tomorrow's presale will be sent out?

Supposedly tonight sometime. Access codes (if you win the lottery to receive one) will be sent out 2-4 hrs before pre-sale tomorrow.

According to the FAQs "When will I find out if I have access to the Subscriber Presale?
Plan to hear from us the evening before the start of the Presale. You’ll receive an email with more details about the Subscriber Presale and how to prep for your purchase.

Edited by malaboo
  • Thanks 1
  • Subscriber
17 hours ago, TorreyV said:

What’s the deal with the VIP Presale on the 14th? Do the VIP packages count toward the allotment of 2 U2.com presale?

Notice that on TM  is says VIP Package Presale - NOT VERIFIED FAN PRESALE as the others do- I may be wrong but in 2015 I think these packages were sold outside of the normal - some people were able to purchase these without presale codes earlier than the normal public onsale I think -  I didn't buy so not sure - Also What is the difference beween Citi Verfied Fan Presale which starts at 9am on 11/16 and the Citi PREFERRED Verified Fan Presale which starts at 10am? I guess you will quallify for one or the other?? - So few facts - so much stress

• Subscriber

Bigwave, any help is appreciated.  If you become a verified member (registered member or whatever they are calling it) will it work for the same Ticketmaster account for the General Public sale.  I know this sounds stupid but for the last two tours I was unable to get Red Zone or GA tickets during the Experience presale but was able to snag them during the public sale.  I just want to make sure that after all I am offer is 500 section tickets as a long-time member it is not going to block me for public sale.  I had RZ for the last concert in StL but had to use my wife's account to get them and since it was cancelled really want to make it back (although it is a 1000 mile drive ...lol)

• Subscriber

I saw that too. I’m going to assume VIP works the same as it did in the past. Purchase from VIP Nation, enter U2 Code, but they don’t count towards the allotted 2 ticket limit. I’m not sure about the two Citi Groups other than maybe Citi is splitting up the citi card members into two groups and I’m thinking you’ll know which group you are in when you get the text on the 16th. Thank you!

• Subscriber

Sorry  but a bit lost here. I don't want to sign up to ticketmaster US. And now I've read too late to sign up for presale. Come on I've been Experience group for years and my subscription runs till February next year. What is going on for the European leg. Plus still not received gift from last year's subscription. Too many questions not enough answers 

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, neil mccormick said:

Sorry  but a bit lost here. I don't want to sign up to ticketmaster US. And now I've read too late to sign up for presale. Come on I've been Experience group for years and my subscription runs till February next year. What is going on for the European leg. Plus still not received gift from last year's subscription. Too many questions not enough answers 

I would be suprised if sign ups are closed for the European leg. Just like the Joshua Tree tour I expect you will be able to buy your ticket with a membership. 

• Thanks 1
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic