U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Subscriber

I don't understand how anyone got into the Experience group with these rules.  I renewed in early 2017 when I had to renew, and missed the cutoff just by chance.  Then I renewed a few weeks ago when I was told I had to and now it says  I'm good through 2021?  But if the band tours again in those three years (hopefully!) I'll have to renew again?  Trying not to stress out about it.  It is what it is. 

I'm guessing they're going to add dates at Madison Square Garden.  They've got three blank days  inbetween the announced gig there June 25th and the next gig June 29th just across the river in Jersey.  And there MSG calendar has nothing booked those three days.  NYC fans, if you don't see tix you want hold your powder!  But...if you use your code to log in and you don't purchase anything, do you get to use it again?  Anyone know?  Do they do fan pre sales for added dates? I can't remember.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I would assume not buying the ticket but looking at what you could get isn't going to "use" the code.  I had asked and didn't see answered, if you don't use code and they add shows can you use the code you get for those. Agree MSG will get another one I would think.

• Thanks 1
  • Subscriber
25 minutes ago, mich40 said:

No text messages have been sent out as of yet.  If you have the green "Set Up Complete" box, you should be good to go.

Any indication on when these will be sent out. Outside of the US so debating to stay up and see if I get one?

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, Kevinslatteryu2 said:

Any indication on when these will be sent out. Outside of the US so debating to stay up and see if I get one?

No exact time yet, but closer to the on sale time. I recommend getting some rest.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, bigwave said:

eXPERIENCE group, 10.00 AM LOCAL TIME Tuesday 14th Nov.

iNNOCENCE group, 10.00 AM PACIFIC TIME ALL SHOWS Wednesday 15th Nov (note difference)

Okay so I've done this so many times but for some reason I'm confused...   I'm in Experience group so does Local time mean the venue's local time or where I live local time?  Ack!!

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, mlawrenz said:

Okay so I've done this so many times but for some reason I'm confused...   I'm in Experience group so does Local time mean the venue's local time or where I live local time?  Ack!!

Venue local time

• Subscriber
28 minutes ago, mlawrenz said:

Nice pic with Rocco there.  He is from Chicago area :).

• bigwave unfeatured this topic