U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

bigwave

• Community Manager
8 minutes ago, mindy said:

Ok, thanks Bigwave.  But, why would my profile say that my email is not verified? Is that a problem, and how can I rectify that?

when you registered did you not get a verification link to click from u2.com?

• Community Moderator
3 minutes ago, Pichette88 said:

My worry is that since I haven't received an email it means that I haven't been verified for some reason.

check your profile page... in the right column, there is an EMAIL STATUS field. is either "VERIFIED" or with a "VERIFY" link, if you haven't done it... If you haven't verified it, please click it and follow the directions... it may not be immediate, so keep checking...

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

check your profile page... in the right column, there is an EMAIL STATUS field. is either "VERIFIED" or with a "VERIFY" link, if you haven't done it... If you haven't verified it, please click it and follow the directions... it may not be immediate, so keep checking...

My email status says verified.

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, Pichette88 said:

My email status says verified.

then you should be OK... caveat: sometimes glitches happen and emails are not received. If this is the case, please contact Customer Support services and explain the issue...

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

There is no link to verify my email. I have been checking it for days. I previously used a different email address and changed it so it would be the same as my Ticketmaster account. 

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, mindy said:

There is no link to verify my email. I have been checking it for days. I previously used a different email address and changed it so it would be the same as my Ticketmaster account. 

contact customer support services and explain the situation... let them know about the previous and the current email addresses...

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

then you should be OK... caveat: sometimes glitches happen and emails are not received. If this is the case, please contact Customer Support services and explain the issue...

Thanks for the help.  I've contacted customer support like you suggested.

• Subscriber

Apparently they sent the wrong email earlier. 1st I get an email congratulations you were chosen. 1 hour later they send this;

Thank you for registering for the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale. Unfortunately, we mistakenly sent you a confirmation email earlier tonight. Contrary to the email you were sent earlier, we are unable to offer you access to the presale. While presale access is only one benefit included with your U2.com subscription, we recognize that it is important to many Subscribers.

We used my wife's membership of over 10 years and was denied. We will be requesting a refund and this will be the last time we pay for this garbage again.

Edited by oueclipse

• Subscriber

In experience group and have yet to receive my email.  Considering I haven’t missed a tour since 1987, will be very unhappy if this Verified Fan process thinks I’m a “bit” and I don’t get a Code after 12 years of subscribing.

Im having Vertigo presale nightmares all over again.

• bigwave unfeatured this topic