U2.com 2018 Subscription FAQ Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This part of the presale is for the North America leg - If you are outside this region but plan to attend any of these shows, please complete all the steps. For Europe, please wait until the proced

We are still working on this "Not Eligible email" issue... if you don't get any immediate answer to your PM, it doesn't mean we are doing nothing - there are many reports about this and they are arriv

...and today is a truly blessed day. After months of collective feedback-giving about the formats available to us for the annual gift, we have finally been heard. If you look in your account

Posted Images

• Subscriber
27 minutes ago, miecha said:

I am in that boat (or sinking ship, really, I guess), I submitted a help request. Other than that, I don't know what to do. 

31 minutes ago, merduzza said:

Has anyone just received no email confirmation at all?  I just checked my email inbox (and the spam folder, just in case) but I have nothing there.  Should I PM my info?

Same here, I haven't gotten an email either. I'm in Canada and use a hotmail email account.... I wonder if there is a pattern.

Edited by Vanessa_16
Replying
  • Confused 1
  • Subscriber

Max, I sent the PM (hopefully received and gave the info you need). 

If there's anything else you need, let me know.

I agree with the previous poster . . . thank you for the effort this is taking and for getting on this quickly and persistently!!

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

All the best of luck to the North America Presales!! Hope that everything will turn out fine for you!!

I just got a reply by u2-support concering my concern about Europe

@chulia83 and all those like me who were/are lost in chaos

" Sorry for the confusion with the set up. It is fine that you completed the set up, just do not use the codes. The Europen leg of the tour is set up differenly, you will receive information on that at a later date."

I also got this email by u2's sms-support: " Sorry for the confusion with the set up. No need to complete the setup if you are not interested in purchasing US/Canada tickets. Simply wait for the European leg of the tour to be announced. We strongly suggest you do NOT use any code sent to you for US/Canada tour. "

• Like 1
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic