Jump to content

Connecting our Ticketmaster Account


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank You. Just in time for tea in the UK .

I think you are talking about two different sign ups. if U2.com profile page says 'setup complete', then you are good to go for the U2.com subscriber pre-sales. The Ticketmaster sign up woul

  • Community Moderator

It insures you are part of the Verified Fan program which is being used for the presales.  And yes, you will still be ordering through TM.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

They use it to have Ticketmaster verify you’re a person & not a ticket monster bot. You’ll then notified in advance of the presale that you’re approved & to expect a text on the day of the presale with your presale code. 

Edited by Shannon387
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

Every time I've tried to connect my TM account (several over the last hour), I get an error message (I have the correct login info for TM entered).  On the u2.com account page it remains INCOMPLETE SETUP in big red letters. . . sigh.  is there a glitch due to the volume of users on 11/1?

 

ah, well it seems to have resolved as I went back after posting here and it says setup complete in green.  still wondering though if this process means fan club members will be selected at random for the presale, or will we all have access to presale tickets?  if it is random, like springsteen on broadway, for fan club members, then that will be very unpleasant. I have to imagine subscribers will all get presale access, right???

 

Edited by hobbes4444
updated info and additional q
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
1 hour ago, hobbes4444 said:

Every time I've tried to connect my TM account (several over the last hour), I get an error message (I have the correct login info for TM entered).  On the u2.com account page it remains INCOMPLETE SETUP in big red letters. . . sigh.  is there a glitch due to the volume of users on 11/1?

 

ah, well it seems to have resolved as I went back after posting here and it says setup complete in green.  still wondering though if this process means fan club members will be selected at random for the presale, or will we all have access to presale tickets?  if it is random, like springsteen on broadway, for fan club members, then that will be very unpleasant. I have to imagine subscribers will all get presale access, right???

 

please log off, delete cookies and cache. log in again and recheck. let us know if this works...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber
4 hours ago, Shannon387 said:

They use it to have Ticketmaster verify you’re a person & not a ticket monster bot. You’ll then notified in advance of the presale that you’re approved & to expect a text on the day of the presale with your presale code. 

So we will get the text before 10 am when tix go on sale?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

I have used this system for other artists and it works very well. My only concern is that my presale group rating is supposed to show on my profile and there is nothing there! Can anyone else see their presale group?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator
22 minutes ago, Tracy M said:

I have used this system for other artists and it works very well. My only concern is that my presale group rating is supposed to show on my profile and there is nothing there! Can anyone else see their presale group?

 

They are still working on the account pages. Hang tight. It should appear later. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...