Will there be Additional Tour Dates in US (2018)

• Subscriber

Saw the initial list of tour dates for the US, but was wondering if there would be additional cities listed. Wondering in case I wanted to wait to see if there would be a closer location to where I live on this upcoming tour to use my presale code on. Thoughts by anyone?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What sucks is if they add a second date, say Las Vegas, its probably the day after which is Saturday. We are already going to be in Vegas for a huge Foodie event that weekend and I would prefer to do

I'm going to guess that there will be no additional cities added on the current legs, but that additional dates will be added at existing cities.  There may be a chance to add an extra city that falls

yeah, most events do dynamic pricing or they just sell them off to brokers for a discounted fee and take their losses. I would expect U2 will have to drop just a bit in price.

• Subscriber

Wondering the same thing. I'm Verified. Expecting, like Joshua Tree 2017, that more dates are added. I would think there would be a new window for any added dates. Just hoping Minneapolis/St. Paul is on the list. Prefer Xcel Energy Center for better sound instead of US Bank Stadium.

• Subscriber

Looks from the set dates  East Coast anyway that that they could add a second night next day and still have 2 travel days in between. Can’t see them setting up the production for one date in each city. Doesn’t make financial sense and we are talking about money grabbing Live Nation here. I mean having to renew subs early and selling new subs to get presale is a money grab to me.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, svoot said:

Saw the initial list of tour dates for the US, but was wondering if there would be additional cities listed. Wondering in case I wanted to wait to see if there would be a closer location to where I live on this upcoming tour to use my presale code on. Thoughts by anyone?

always a guessing game/crap shoot.  I wouldn't be surprised if they add Denver between LA and CHI.  Also wouldn't be surprised if they add on dates to Boston, NY, LA, CHI.  Would like to see additional cities but who knows. 

Edited by kwaite
  • Subscriber

Montreal is the only Canadian city???!!!! What the hell? It's not like I haven't done a 9 hour drive for the boys before, but I can't believe they are not hitting Toronto....although the same thing happened with the first leg of Vertigo and we ended up in NYC.

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, nitz1 said:

Looks from the set dates  East Coast anyway that that they could add a second night next day and still have 2 travel days in between. Can’t see them setting up the production for one date in each city. Doesn’t make financial sense and we are talking about money grabbing Live Nation here. I mean having to renew subs early and selling new subs to get presale is a money grab to me.

What sucks is if they add a second date, say Las Vegas, its probably the day after which is Saturday. We are already going to be in Vegas for a huge Foodie event that weekend and I would prefer to do the Sat U2 show (if added) ... Do you or anyone know if a second show is added and we have GA tix, will U2.com be able to transfer to the second date? 

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tracy M said:

Montreal is the only Canadian city???!!!! What the hell? It's not like I haven't done a 9 hour drive for the boys before, but I can't believe they are not hitting Toronto....although the same thing happened with the first leg of Vertigo and we ended up in NYC.

Well you did get JT 2017. We here in Montreal missed out.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, DWHEATLEY626 said:

Do you or anyone know if a second show is added and we have GA tix, will U2.com be able to transfer to the second date? 

Nope- you would have to get tix to second show as well.   As of now we also don't know if tickets will be linked to credit card and non-transferable (good guess they will be)