Sign in to follow this  
afg

New Album with Ticket Purchase

I had to buy my tickets through the local venue (Wells Fargo in Philly) and I have not yet received a code.

Who did the email come from?  I got one about a week after tickets went on sale from MRS Sandbox but thought it was junk as I didn't think we would get the code until today, but kept it anyway.  Today thinking that was it I opened it and see it was from livenation/ticketmaster.  So I clicked on the link and get an error message saying:

Something went wrong. Perhaps we can help.

We are an email service provider, and email sent from tr*****.com (strikeouts mine) comes from our subscribers. So we're guessing one of our subscribers sent you a message with this link in it. Sorry for any trouble this caused you.

Sometimes this issue is caused by the email client that you're using or other software you have installed such as antivirus software. You could try clicking on the link again or opening the email on another device and clicking on it there.

If you clicked on this link because you wanted to unsubscribe from the email, please contact the sender directly and they will handle it right away.

We are a founding member of the Email Sender & Provider Coalition - an organization designed to combat the proliferation of spam. So we take extremely seriously the sending practices of our subscribers - and we demand that they practice permission-based email marketing.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Anyone else get this email?  Is this supposed to be the official link email to the download?

Edited by Jim Vail
wrong word

I also bought tickets through AXS for Vegas2 and did not receive an email.  I've checked junk and email.  

I just called TM and they told me that the email I received was for the new music.  I told him it wasn't working and he said he would send me another email today with the link to download and a second email to get the CD as I purchased as I purchased 2 tickets.  So we shall see.  

I never got an email, got an awful selection of seats for the presale, and have been a fanclub member for decades.

No more.

If I want to hear this record I either have to buy it again (despite being told I'd have it as part of my ticket purchase), or download it illegally.

Fuck this band.

Got the email next day of purchasing tickets through TM. It didn't give me an option of download though. That was last week. I knew better than to assume I would get the CD today! If I'm lucky I might see it sometime next week!:lol:

Well no emails as of the morning so I just called TM back.  He told me that they know there is a problem as it was discussed at a meeting this morning.  He said that emails would go out today about it.  Not holding my breath, but hoping to get them.  

Re:Vegas Show #2 thru AXS tickets during presale

For what it’s worth for others, I still don’t have any email about downloading or receiving physical CD. I’ve searched my spam folder as well.  I spent over an hour on hold twice yesterday with AXS tickets before I had to hangup and giveup. It is really annoying that presale fans who bought tickets didn’t get emails the day of to download the new album. We will apparently count as “sales” for the billboard charts but we can’t even listen to it yet. If this was smoothly running, we should have link to download AND receive a physical copy of we want, just like if you buy most CDs on Amazon. Or for the prices we paid for tickets, physical CDs should have been overnighted. 

If anyone from Vegas thru AXS tickets gets an email, please post. I’ll do the same.