UK preorder page

• Subscriber

Glitch is fixed on UK link, as i just ordered the Vinyl and Deluxe CD versions and the order completed. BUT, someone else has just made a post elsewhere, about not being able to complete transaction. Not sure if she is in UK or not?

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, stephenpooley said:

I have pre-ordered the album. Confirmation mail makes no reference to a presale code. I'm assuming that we get a presale code for being a subscriber and get another presale code for ordering the album? 

I didn't get a pre-sale confirmation email either, just said about the CD and download tracks. 

I'm wondering if you can only buy one CD and get one code , or you can buy more CDs and get more pre-sale codes ??

• Subscriber

I too also ordered new album via u2.com. I ordered the Deluxe and vinyl copies. No mention of pre-sale access in any of the emails i have had. Just had an unrelated emial from u2.com, It mentions getting the songs download with pre order....but no reference to pre sale codes! Im expecting codes for up to 4 tickets (2 for pre=ordering the CD and 2 for the vinyl)

• 2 weeks later...