• Subscriber

Destination show for me - haven't been to Vegas in 19 years - Just booked hotel yesterday.  Only 3 nite trip from NY and the Friday nite show for me. I hope to make time for other awesome Vegas activities! 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our flight is officially booked. All systems are go, all lights are green.  

Same weekend as Vegas Uncork'd !!! Match made in heaven .... I can't wait !!!!   

Ready!!!! I booked my room, now just need tickets ?

Posted Images

• Subscriber

We opted to go to both shows. How could we not? A once in a lifetime opportunity. It shall be epic!

Anyway, we go to Las Vegas a lot, and there are tons of great things to do. Shows, restaurants, etc.

Have a great time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 4/10/2018 at 2:58 PM, ramsatw said:

We opted to go to both shows. How could we not? A once in a lifetime opportunity. It shall be epic!

Anyway, we go to Las Vegas a lot, and there are tons of great things to do. Shows, restaurants, etc.

Have a great time!

Still have a few NY shows and CT as well for the final show of the tour! Thanks! It will be awesome--

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Im headed to night 2 after all even though Vegas wasn’t originally on the cards for me on this tour. Doing the unthinkable and sitting in seats :lol:because my kiddo wants to see the boys and standing for that long won’t work. So I guess - Vegas here we come for Mother’s Day.  :Zoo_Flower:

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

How long might it be before I'd know if I'm approved for the "Club" in order to trade/sell/buy tickets for leg one of the tour?  I'm glad this is being restricted to paid up members.  (but wasn't is restricted in the past?)   Gotta finalize Vegas concert plans!

Edited by edfelt
  • Community Moderator
16 minutes ago, edfelt said:

How long might it be before I'd know if I'm approved for the "Club" in order to trade/sell/buy tickets for leg one of the tour?  I'm glad this is being restricted to paid up members.  (but wasn't is restricted in the past?)   Gotta finalize Vegas concert plans!

We monitor the requests periodically, but we can't be continuously checking them.

I just approved your request.

Please be so kind to check the trade/sell/buy guidelines first before posting...

• Subscriber

If the t-mobile arena lines people outdoors, keep hydrated!  It's a desert out there!  lots of concrete and asphalt.  

Friday temperature expected to be 92F (34C) with strong wind.  The heat and wind can suck the moisture out of your pores so you never break a sweat! 

Saturday should only be 86F (30C).

Drink water!

• Subscriber

Checked in @ New York, New York and overlooking the arena!  Still have an extra ticket for a reserved pair of seats next to me.  Hoping to find another bear like me to share it with.  Enjoy the shows everyone!