Presale Montreal - how does presale work with Partner site?

• Subscriber

I was completely calm about this whole thing until I just went on TM 5 minutes ago and it shows a couple of shows- Montreal and Las Vegas for example - as being not with TM, but with a partner site. When I click on the Montreal show for more information, there is no mention of the presale dates - only the public onsale date of November 20.

How does the presale work in this case? Every other TM verified presale I've done has been with TM?!?

• Community Moderator

Was looking at it last night. If you go to the venue website, it will link you back to the TM Verified Fan page. 

Last two tours there have been presale links on the Tour page here. Probably best to go through those when tickets go on sale. 

• Subscriber
On 11/2/2017 at 11:12 PM, mich40 said:

Was looking at it last night. If you go to the venue website, it will link you back to the TM Verified Fan page. 

Last two tours there have been presale links on the Tour page here. Probably best to go through those when tickets go on sale. 

Thanks, Mich! Fingers crossed! 

• Subscriber
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:12 PM, mich40 said:

We're planning to go to Las Vegas, which doesn't use TM either. 

I'm assuming that the link sent for the presale will send me to wherever I'm supposed to go....???

I have to say I'm grateful for an arena tour, so quickly after the last one, but man are they making this complicated!

:P

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, ramsatw said:

I'm assuming that the link sent for the presale will send me to wherever I'm supposed to go....???

Yes...
please do not go directly to the TM/Ticketing system page thinking you can save a few seconds in .the process...

• Subscriber

Okay, thanks Max.

I'm still a little confuzzled about how this works for non-Ticketmaster venues.

So, we'll receive a link and a code. We follow the link to...wherever...and follow the directions, right?

The Ticketmaster site says:

Non-Ticketmaster Purchases: Not all events are sold on Ticketmaster. While requirements vary depending on the ticket provider, proactive account setup with a valid credit card and updated billing information is generally encouraged.

So that's...somewhat vague.

I guess I don't understand the connection. If we get a link to buy tickets from a non-Ticketmaster venue (Like Las Vegas) we still use our Ticketmaster account to buy the tickets once we follow the link?

Sorry if I'm being dense here. I'd feel better if I understood this process better. Perhaps the email that's coming next week will clarify?

*Deep Cleansing Breaths*    ^_^

• Subscriber

Worried about the same thing for Philadelphia.

I also saw the advice to set up account and pre-enter cc info.

And as far as I can tell the Well Fargo Center ticket system does not allow you to pre-enter a cc.  So I will get to type that in while I'm super stressed about getting tickets.

Wonderful.