Sign in to follow this  
cincy mike

CITI Card, Verfied Subscriber & Verfied Fan

1 hour ago, cmooreNC said:

Not correct.  ALL sales (at least for Ticketmaster in United States) require that you register through the "verified fan" process, at least at the moment.  There is a separate registration for U2 Zootopia member presales, a separate one for the Citibank card presale and a separate one for general sale.  I don't know if this will hold true for any additional dates they add, but at the moment that's the deal.

Personally I registered for all three, as they are independent and don't carry over from one to the other.  (not that it did me any good for the first presale, as I didn't receive a code for that one, but.....)

I never even saw the citi presale registration option unfortunately. What a mess

I really hope they add another date at least

nevermind, just found it :(

Here I was holding out hope for tomorrow and now I know not to even bother. I was holding out because I needed 3 tickets not 2

Edited by Clear31

The email I received after I registered for Citi said we should here from them the evening of Wednesday, Nov 15th with updates and tips.  Anyone get this yet?

Thanks!

I am registered and I have not received the email yet.

Just got the Waitlist notice.  Think I'll be skipping tickets this time around.  I only have interest in GA's, I am not going to pay $400 for a ticket.