CITI Card, Verfied Subscriber & Verfied Fan

• Subscriber

Does anyone know if there's likely to be a Citi presale for any additional dates that might be added?  I have a scheduling conflict tomorrow morning and might not be able to use my Citi code.  If so, I am hoping I get another shot when they start adding second dates in some of these cities.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a unique code, so if you don't get one, you're welcome to buy tickets through Stubhub.  It's the new & fair way they automatically decide if you're allowed to purchase tickets. So far, I

I miss the days when we could order tickets directly thru the fan club. It was a simpler time then....

• Subscriber
Just now, Clear31 said:

Is it a unique code or something generic for citi??? Need three tickets for msg, so I was waiting for the citi presale but had no idea we had to register, figured could just enter the citi card code :(

It's a unique code, so if you don't get one, you're welcome to buy tickets through Stubhub.  It's the new & fair way they automatically decide if you're allowed to purchase tickets.

So far, I've been denied access to Bruce Springsteen, Dead & Company and now U2.  At least it's saving me money, as I won't be attending any of them.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
Just now, SoCalU2Lover said:

It's a unique code, so if you don't get one, you're welcome to buy tickets through Stubhub.  It's the new & fair way they automatically decide if you're allowed to purchase tickets.

So far, I've been denied access to Bruce Springsteen, Dead & Company and now U2.  At least it's saving me money, as I won't be attending any of them.

ridiculous

I missed out on Bruce as well. Ended up getting Taylor Swift for my girlfriend though (the one time I wanted it not to work)

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, AMT1979 said:

Does anyone know if there's likely to be a Citi presale for any additional dates that might be added?  I have a scheduling conflict tomorrow morning and might not be able to use my Citi code.  If so, I am hoping I get another shot when they start adding second dates in some of these cities.

I hoping for additional dates too.  Didn’t use my pre-sales.  I gotta believe if granted a Citibank code, it’s applicable to new dates if not used.

• Subscriber
On 11/3/2017 at 9:56 AM, cincy mike said:

I have a Citi Card that is currently associated with my TM account and U2.com Verified Subscriber account.

Assuming that our U2 presale provides access to two tickets for whichever show we decide to attend, my wife and I will need a third for our son.

If i register for the CitCard presale in order to purchase a third ticket, do i need to associate my TM account with a different credit card to avoid a conflict with the U2.com presale?

Does pre-sale chaos occur with other artists?  Or is this unique to U2?

• Subscriber

So to be clear... (who am I kidding? there's not a lot clear about this process. LOL) there was the U2.com presale yesterday and today (which I had a code for but could not get GAs or RZs and that's all I want), then there is a citibank presale (which I don't have a citibank card so too bad for me?) and then the public sale starts MOnday but you have to have a verified fan code for that?