CITI Card, Verfied Subscriber & Verfied Fan

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, cincy mike said:

Does pre-sale chaos occur with other artists?  Or is this unique to U2?

ive bought tickets for many artists and this was by far the most chaotic. I bought harry styles tickets for my nieces and girlfriend which gave me no issues via verified fan.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a unique code, so if you don't get one, you're welcome to buy tickets through Stubhub.  It's the new & fair way they automatically decide if you're allowed to purchase tickets. So far, I

I miss the days when we could order tickets directly thru the fan club. It was a simpler time then....

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Clear31 said:

ive bought tickets for many artists and this was by far the most chaotic. I bought harry styles tickets for my nieces and girlfriend which gave me no issues via verified fan.

I’d love to know what the fan base number is for U2, i.e how many fan club subscribers.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, allirogo said:

So to be clear... (who am I kidding? there's not a lot clear about this process. LOL) there was the U2.com presale yesterday and today (which I had a code for but could not get GAs or RZs and that's all I want), then there is a citibank presale (which I don't have a citibank card so too bad for me?) and then the public sale starts MOnday but you have to have a verified fan code for that?

Correct.

• Subscriber

I’d love to know what the fan base number is for U2, i.e how many fan club subscribers.

I also did the Bruno Mars presale recently and his fan club access was very smooth. Really no idea why the U2 presale had to be so crazy

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Clear31 said:

I also did the Bruno Mars presale recently and his fan club access was very smooth. Really no idea why the U2 presale had to be so crazy

I miss the days when we could order tickets directly thru the fan club.

It was a simpler time then....

Edited by cincy mike
  • Like 1
  • Subscriber

I think you can still register for general ticket sales.  Check Ticketmaster website 

Thanks! yes you can and I did. At least as far as I can tell I did. All I want is GAs or RZs though so I doubt any of those will magically appear in the public sale but I will try for them Monday anyway. Thanks for your help.