CITI Card, Verfied Subscriber & Verfied Fan

• Subscriber

I had an issue with the Paul McCartney presale this past summer. My parents wound up putting the tickets on their Amex for an Amex presale after the fan club presale fell through.

It just stubs me that this process, designed to help fans, got screwed up for GA as badly as it did. Clearly, it worked great for regular seats, but come on, the fans want GA.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a unique code, so if you don't get one, you're welcome to buy tickets through Stubhub.  It's the new & fair way they automatically decide if you're allowed to purchase tickets. So far, I

I miss the days when we could order tickets directly thru the fan club. It was a simpler time then....

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, allirogo said:

Thanks! yes you can and I did. At least as far as I can tell I did. All I want is GAs or RZs though so I doubt any of those will magically appear in the public sale but I will try for them Monday anyway. Thanks for your help.

Don't be so sure.  Very few got them today so you will likely get them Monday.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Crazygoji said:

Don't be so sure.  Very few got them today so you will likely get them Monday.

I will definitely try for them! Thanks for the encouragement. I'm just wondering though since there are soooo many GAs available on stubhub for $350+ each!! How on earth?

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, hollywoodswag said:

I had an issue with the Paul McCartney presale this past summer. My parents wound up putting the tickets on their Amex for an Amex presale after the fan club presale fell through.

It just stubs me that this process, designed to help fans, got screwed up for GA as badly as it did. Clearly, it worked great for regular seats, but come on, the fans want GA.

Yes exactly! All i want are GAs or RZs. I can't ever go back to seats after being on the floor for so many shows. This is why I subscribe!! to get GAs!

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, allirogo said:

I will definitely try for them! Thanks for the encouragement. I'm just wondering though since there are soooo many GAs available on stubhub for $350+ each!! How on earth?

Looks like the Verified Fan to stop scalpers was an unmitigated failure.  It only succeeded in causing fanclub member to miss out.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Crazygoji said:

Looks like the Verified Fan to stop scalpers was an unmitigated failure.  It only succeeded in causing fanclub member to miss out.

Yep! total disaster it seems. So sad and frustrating. I am beyond disappointed. :(

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Crazygoji said:

I haven’t followed events since pre-sales started on Tuesday, only that Zootopia was taken offline.

So most fan club subscribers were screwed and the scalpers beat the system again?

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, cincy mike said:

I haven’t followed events since pre-sales started on Tuesday, only that Zootopia was taken offline.

So most fan club subscribers were screwed and the scalpers beat the system again?

From what I'm reading, it seems that way. I was in innocence group and on exactly when tickets were released. No GAs. I thought they all got snatched up by experience group BUT from reading here, tons of Experience members could not get GAs either yesterday. And now loads of GAs are on stubhub for $350+. It's terrible. :(

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, allirogo said:

From what I'm reading, it seems that way. I was in innocence group and on exactly when tickets were released. No GAs. I thought they all got snatched up by experience group BUT from reading here, tons of Experience members could not get GAs either yesterday. And now loads of GAs are on stubhub for $350+. It's terrible. :(

Do the tickets use CC entry like I+e and JT30?  How are tickets on StubHub being resold?  If it can be determined the “tickets” on the secondary market were purchased by scalpers, why can’t TicketMaster cancel the tickets?

didnt some artist do that recently?