CITI Card, Verfied Subscriber & Verfied Fan

• Subscriber

Almost every city will get extra shows. It's the only way they can make money having to pay for that screen and it's installation.

Yes it is complicated. Since when do shows go on sale at 9:00 am? I live in the SF Bay Area. It is raining here today and everyone knows Californians can't drive in the rain. It took me one and half hours to get to work this AM and I missed the onsale by 15 minutes

Edited by sboccia
Punctuation
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a unique code, so if you don't get one, you're welcome to buy tickets through Stubhub.  It's the new & fair way they automatically decide if you're allowed to purchase tickets. So far, I

I miss the days when we could order tickets directly thru the fan club. It was a simpler time then....

• Subscriber

Had an Innocence code yesterday and no GAs for Philadelphia were available. Settled for Section 225 or something that were $106 plus fees each. Not bad seats if you want to be able to take in the whole show, screen and all. Looks like the equivalent tickets for Newark were in the $176+ fees range. Decided to try the Citi presale this morning. Logged in at 9AM. Snagged 2 GAs for Philadelphia. Got out of there by 9:06AM. Pretty easy for Citi presale. Now I'm wondering why I paid $50 for a fan club membership. 

• Subscriber

I guess I need to sign up for a Citi card for the next presale when additional dates are announced, even though I have no use for another CC.   Then I'll cut it up after the concert.  This Citi presale is a slap in the face to longtime U2.com members, who should also get a 4 ticket limit.  I get that they only allow 4 tix total between Citi and U2.com presales.  But how about leveling the playing field?   

• Subscriber

Did anyone in the "waitlist" group get a Citi code later?

The email said they'd send out codes to waitlist people if the presales didn't sell out.

Well, they didn't sell out.  There are still Citi tickets for most - all? - the shows.

No code here - maybe they'll give the "original recipients" 24 hours, or maybe I'm just screwed again! :blink: