Sign in to follow this  
anc

Presale U2.com: Experience vs Innocence Group?

Hiya...now that my U2.com verified subscriber presale says "Setup Complete" is there an area that shows which presale group I belong to "Experience" or "Innocence"? There is nothing showing up under by Account Info page. Thx!

The eXPERIENCE Group of longtime Subscribers are members who were current, paid Subscribers on December 24, 2016 and have maintained their paid status without lapsing. These Subscribers will have access on the first day of the Verified Subscriber Presale and will use a Presale access code to unlock ticket inventory. The codes will use the prefix: U18A followed by a unique (x) digit access code.

The iNNOCENCE Group are Subscribers who joined or upgraded an expired account after December 25, 2016. These Subscribers will have access on the second day of the Verified Subscriber Presale and will use a Presale access code to unlock ticket inventory. The codes will use the prefix: U18B followed by a unique (x) digit access code.

Thanks...I was wondering if the group you belong to will be displayed in your Account Info page prior to receiving the presale code?

5 minutes ago, anc said:

Thanks...I was wondering if the group you belong to will be displayed in your Account Info page prior to receiving the presale code?

it's too early for that - wait until the presale approaches for more details to be published...

As far as I remember, the group you belong always been displayed on profile at the same time you receive your presale code.

Just wait patiently for the Lord :)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StephOnTour87 said:

As far as I remember, the group you belong always been displayed on profile at the same time you receive your presale code.

Just wait patiently for the Lord :)

This is correct. 

Thanks all! There's been a lot of info swirling around so thanks for clarifying :)

• Like 1

Why is there no tier for long term subscribers. I hardly considered a subscriber who kept up their account since 2016 Long Term. Seems like a major blow to fans who have been part of the fan club for decades. 

if this presale goes bad I guess I can expect another email from Larry. 

Oh well still love these guys and I guess it’s a hard thing to keep everyone happy. Just wish there would have been a tier for loooooonnnngggggggg term subscribers. 

Bonoisgod, I hear you.  They actually used to do three levels--as recently as the 360 tour--which was great.  Now, just the two levels.

I'm not very happy that I'm in the Innocence group just because I let my membership lapse this past year. I guess nothing before that matters.