Presale U2.com: Experience vs Innocence Group?

• Community Moderator
4 hours ago, Robtum said:

Hi , is this pre sale just for north america ? What about the europe leg , do i need to be verified soon for that ? 

Yes... just for USA and Canada... Europe leg will be announced later (undetermined yet)...

If you are only planning to attend EU dates, you can wait for the announcement. It's recommended that you check periodically the site and zootopia for any news regarding the tour...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As far as I remember, the group you belong always been displayed on profile at the same time you receive your presale code. Just wait patiently for the Lord

Thanks all! There's been a lot of info swirling around so thanks for clarifying

Yes.  And then Citibank on 11/16.

• Subscriber

Anyone else a bit "miffed" about the "hurry up and subscribe since you already used your presale codes for JT2017"? Feels like a money grab. This is an arena tour which means MULTIPLE shows in various venues. Only nearby Chicago on the calendar currently, and only one date? I call BS lads. New arena in Detroit, so I'm thinking they've already booked the venue, just haven't posted WHEN. Why? Supply and demand. Gotta create the demand.

Come on...

I love them. I will go, but probably not multiple shows. I like the new songs, looking forward to the new album. LOVED JT. But I'm gonna wait. I'll take my chances with the public sale and renew in January.

I too, remember paying $15 a year for Prop. Got my postcard. Got my tickets. This. Just. Feels. Wrong.

Edited by Sunder
  • Like 1
  • Subscriber

Grateful if someone could clarify the Experience pre sale date for Las Vegas.  I thought it was 14 November but Ticketmaster is showing 20 November.  Is that a mistake? 

Edited by Carlos
typo
  • Subscriber

The 20th is the general sale.

Presales start the 14th for Experience, 15th for Innocence, and 16th for Citicard holders.

I think.... ;)

Edited by ramsatw
  • Subscriber
10 hours ago, Sunder said:

Anyone else a bit "miffed" about the "hurry up and subscribe since you already used your presale codes for JT2017"? Feels like a money grab. This is an arena tour which means MULTIPLE shows in various venues. Only nearby Chicago on the calendar currently, and only one date? I call BS lads. New arena in Detroit, so I'm thinking they've already booked the venue, just haven't posted WHEN. Why? Supply and demand. Gotta create the demand.

Come on...

I love them. I will go, but probably not multiple shows. I like the new songs, looking forward to the new album. LOVED JT. But I'm gonna wait. I'll take my chances with the public sale and renew in January.

I too, remember paying $15 a year for Prop. Got my postcard. Got my tickets. This. Just. Feels. Wrong.

I think they will add dates for Chicago.  I've never seen them not do it.  They start announcing one show and then add more dates for the same venue.  I doubt they will go to Detroit.  I think they'll set up camp in Chicago and add a couple more shows.  It's what they've done for the IE tour and all other shows at the United Center in Chicago.  The United Center is my favorite venue.  It's a great place and they have good food to boot.  I was a member of Prop since it began as well.  It is a bit of a sting but I have never not gotten my GAs for a show so hopefully it will work this time too.

Edited by Manohlive
  • Thanks 1
  • Subscriber
On 11/10/2017 at 11:03 AM, gpmalecki said:

I'm not very happy that I'm in the Innocence group just because I let my membership lapse this past year. I guess nothing before that matters.

They send numerous emails telling a member that his or her membership is going to expire.  I think I've gotten as many as half a dozen emails reminding me to resubscribe. It is hard to not know your membership is expiring.  You say you let your membership lapse this past year.  That puts you into the end of the line.   It's only fair to those who keep paying year after year.  If it lapsed by mistake...I'm sorry to hear that.  If you let it lapse, then that is how it works.