Sign in to follow this  
thijst

Unclear situation for Europe

Support answer

Thank you for your email. I'll be glad to assist you.

This Presale and verification process is for U2 shows in U.S. + Canada only. You only need to complete the registration if you wish to attend a show in the U.S or Canada. 

On 11/5/2017 at 5:34 AM, peterferris8 said:

I've preordered the album, but I renewed my subscription in January (can't remember whether it was before or after tickets for The Joshua Tree tour went on sale). Do I need to renew my subscription in order to get a new presale code?

for the U2.com subscribers presale, yes you would need to resubscribe...

12 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

for the U2.com subscribers presale, yes you would need to resubscribe...

Ok, that’s clear. But we can wait to resubscribe until the European presale starts?

13 hours ago, eme2 said:

Support answer

Thank you for your email. I'll be glad to assist you.

This Presale and verification process is for U2 shows in U.S. + Canada only. You only need to complete the registration if you wish to attend a show in the U.S or Canada. 

Yeah, I was told that too. But what to do if like in my case I am ALREADY verified (as the text then said "all subscribers MUST" without info that only if youwant tickets for US/Canada)? Simple stay verified and don't use the code? Or unverify? Or do I risk my code if I unverify?

Anyone knows?

5 hours ago, mwinterberg said:

I purchased the alum through Itunes but does that still count as a preorder album in which I'll get a preorder code? 

I preordered the album (in Europe) straight away but as it turned out s(shortly after) the button was linked with the first page if the webpage and there are two buttons:

one button: "Pre-order/pre-save"

another button : "Pre-order for ticket presale access (selected countries only)"  - so I guess the code will be only by pre-ordering via this button.

Hi Quick question & apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere. 

I live in Europe & want to attend shows in both the US & Europe. I have done all the necessary for Verified Fan in the US and will look to buy 2 tickets this afternoon. If I do this however, will this mean that I will not be able to purchase 2 tickets (presuming that's the allocation), for Europe?

Many thanks in advance for your time & effort in answering.

David. 

Hello Max,i have been send my pre-sale code by text a few days ago....but i don't intend to go to the US concerts....i only want to go to European shows.Is it alreaday too late for me now,can i use this code i got for the European pre-sales?please,help me out of this confusing situation....thank you! :)

22 minutes ago, u2hl said:

Hello Max,i have been send my pre-sale code by text a few days ago....but i don't intend to go to the US concerts....i only want to go to European shows.Is it alreaday too late for me now,can i use this code i got for the European pre-sales?please,help me out of this confusing situation....thank you! :)

wait until the EU presale process starts, please

• Like 2