Unclear situation for Europe

• Subscriber

Hi,

I received my presale code by txt. My question is, as i live in the uk, can i use the same code for the upcoming european presales? I didnt realise at the time of completing the setup and creating/linking a US ticketmaster account, that the american dates were the only ones available.

Phil

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wait until the EU presale process starts, please

thank you so much for this important information U2 sister! much appreciated,have a beaU2iful day!

I'm in the uk and only looking to purchase tickets in Europe.  I phoned the help line and was told NOT to link my account with ticjetmaster in the US. Keep my account as "set up incomplete" and wait f

• Subscriber

Now I am really confused/worried...I am in UK and want European presale tickets. I verified and linked to Ticketmaster as instructed and got presale info for US tour (which I didn't want!) how can I be sure I will get UK/Europe presale?! I am long term u2.com member - I have never let my fan club subs lapse since 1982/1983....

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, ballynoe beetle said:

Hi,

I received my presale code by txt. My question is, as i live in the uk, can i use the same code for the upcoming european presales? I didnt realise at the time of completing the setup and creating/linking a US ticketmaster account, that the american dates were the only ones available.

Phil

What Phil said!....me too.

• Subscriber

I was told by u2-support that being varified/setup complete and don't want North Amrerica tickets:

- Registering for the North American concerts will not disqualify you from registering to the international concerts.

- It is fine that you completed the set up, just do not use the codes. The Europen leg of the tour is set up differenly, you will receive information on that at a later date.

- No need to complete the setup if you are not interested in purchasing US/Canada tickets. Simply wait for the European leg of the tour to be announced. We strongly suggest you do NOT use any code sent to you for US/Canada tour.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, soey said:

I was told by u2-support that being varified/setup complete and don't want North Amrerica tickets:

- Registering for the North American concerts will not disqualify you from registering to the international concerts.

- It is fine that you completed the set up, just do not use the codes. The Europen leg of the tour is set up differenly, you will receive information on that at a later date.

- No need to complete the setup if you are not interested in purchasing US/Canada tickets. Simply wait for the European leg of the tour to be announced. We strongly suggest you do NOT use any code sent to you for US/Canada tour.

thank you so much for this important information U2 sister! much appreciated,have a beaU2iful day! ;)

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
7 hours ago, ingenpat said:

I'm also so nervous!

Any news about the European Tour? When are the dates, when is the presale! Can t wait!!!!

I believe word was when the US dates were announced that Europe/UK shows would be announced early in the new year.

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

Reading a lot of the comments regarding the US presale has made me really, really nervous for this one. Buying tickets for the I&E and Joshua Tree tours, for me, was as easy as putting a pizza in the oven - this could be much harder.

Yes Peter Ferris...I’m already stressing and we dont even have the info yet.  It seems like an utter nightmare from what I have read in the most part and waiting to receive a code will be like being on death row!  I hope they manage to learn from this and fix things before Europe dates. I have never ever had a problem getting tickets in 30 years which is brilliant of course but reading all those posts makes me fear the worst!