• Subscriber

Only info I got so far is this: "Type: General Admission Standing Ticket
Details: NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED IN, NO RE-ADMISSION TO THE EVENT, GENERAL ADMISSION, GEN, PRICE LEVEL 1, Unreserved Standing
Ticket Price: £0.00 x 2 = £0.00 The event organisers are still working with us on a few final details before we can make your tickets available to print. "

Luckily I booked a flight to arrive tomorrow so I don't need to stress about what time to pick up a wristband or to go gueuing on Saturday. 

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That will be fantastic!, I got general admission tickets but I'm well happy just that. Hardly anyone got any of the GA let alone the superfan, think you're the only one I know that has! 

Some get tickets some don't, that's the way it is. 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, easalas said:

Has anyone been able to print their ticket PDFs yet? I got Ticketmaster confirmation yesterday but when I click through to print I still get the message that the tickets "aren't quite ready" or something.

Same situation. I'm waiting on the actual ticket before booking train and accommodation - Ticketmaster has screwed me over in the past with errors. This is just another example of experimental ticketing schemes not fully worked out before being implemented. I'd like to leave tomorrow but unless I want to search for an internet cafe with printing capabilities I'm stuck here until the tickets are released.

• Subscriber

Same here. Still waiting to be able to print the tickets. I tweeted Tickermaster who confirmed we still had to wait. Apparently an email will be sent out when they’re ready. All a bit of a pain as I need to print out whilst in the office as I don’t have a printer at home. They advised to go to my local library. I don’t have one. The government cuts have meant they’ve all been closed... 

Edited by GoonerMatt
  • Subscriber

Got an email yesterday saying sorry, BUT got an email 3 mins ago offering tickets with a code and link - and went through fine (also says "Your tickets aren't quite ready to print yet...")

Sorry but am a London postcode

Keep checking!

Cheers

• bigwave unfeatured this topic