• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That will be fantastic!, I got general admission tickets but I'm well happy just that. Hardly anyone got any of the GA let alone the superfan, think you're the only one I know that has! 

Some get tickets some don't, that's the way it is. 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, monica martino said:

Will subscribers who received the mail be part of a restricted draw or we just joined the rest of the world? 

It says the draw for subscribers is for up close. Anyone who is not successful will go in a ballot for GA. 70% go to London postcodes, 30% other postcodes.

• Thanks 1
  • Subscriber
58 minutes ago, jonno77 said:

It says the draw for subscribers is for up close. Anyone who is not successful will go in a ballot for GA. 70% go to London postcodes, 30% other postcodes.

So how do you enter the draw for subscribers? I didn't receive any email about that. :(

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, peterferris8 said:

And it just had to be on the same day as my own gig in Brighton - on at 4.45 as well!

I turned 40 when JT30 was at Twickenham so didn't have a do. My belated do is this weekend ?. Already told my mates I'm bailing if I get tickets. It's all about priorities ?

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, Popmartijn said:

So how do you enter the draw for subscribers? I didn't receive any email about that. :(

There was an email. I got two, one from U2 and one from Ticketmaster. T&C's say it will cross check email entered against their list and duplicates will be disqualified. So I only entered once even tho 2 emails.

So check your spam if paid up subscriber.

Edited by jonno77
Added comment
  • Subscriber
19 hours ago, theyallayallas said:

Does anyone know what time it's finishing?

Email says collect wristbands before 2pm and to arrive at Trafalgar Square by 3pm. And for U2 to play for 40 minutes.

I need to leave at 6.50 - 7pm because I would have to catch a train to Doncaster because I'm on stage at my own gig at 10pm

Seen this:

https://www.westminster.gov.uk/u2-perform-trafalgar-square-saturday

Says finishes at 10pm. Support starts at 7pm.

• Like 1