• Subscriber
1 hour ago, jonno77 said:

Seen this:

https://www.westminster.gov.uk/u2-perform-trafalgar-square-saturday

Says finishes at 10pm. Support starts at 7pm.

Good info :)

If DG is on from 9-10 then I'd imagine u2 will be on around 8 or just before with a 40 minute set. I mean Guetta has only got a laptop to set up so not much time sorting that out.

Edited by utwothefly
  • Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That will be fantastic!, I got general admission tickets but I'm well happy just that. Hardly anyone got any of the GA let alone the superfan, think you're the only one I know that has! 

Some get tickets some don't, that's the way it is. 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, utwothefly said:

If DG is on from 9-10 then I'd imagine u2 will be on around 8 or just before with a 40 minute set. I mean Guetta has only got a laptop to set up so not much time sorting that out.

I've missed where it says DG on from 9-10. So he's definitely on after U2?

• Subscriber

MTV it is still existing :D ?! i remember the enduring nights of 1983 at home looking for Sunday Bloody Sunday to turn up again the only song that had some real meaning and New Years Day but well yea secretly curious just curious is there something interesting they play out loud or maybe not we'll see

a wonderful stage however in the heart of London

Edited by jaanakulo
  • Subscriber
7 hours ago, utwothefly said:

It doesn't say anywhere that u2 are on at 8 ?? Surely u2 will close the show seeing as the show has been put on for them 

• Subscriber
32 minutes ago, chriswba said:

It doesn't say anywhere that u2 are on at 8 ?? Surely u2 will close the show seeing as the show has been put on for them 

I bet Larry wants to get on at 7 and off before the Denmark v Ireland world cup playoff!!

• Haha 1
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, chriswba said:

I read it somewhere else not there, can't find it now. Just saying what I read. There's a support beforehand as well. Apparently 10am weds someone said for emails for the 'superfans' ? lol

Edited by utwothefly
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic