Sign in to follow this  
andy scotson

U2 MTV Presents

3 minutes ago, mystacon said:

Sorry but I like to call out people who are being unreasonable.

If I hadn't won tickets, guess what? I would be happy for those that did and wish then a great time. I would not throw my toys out of the pram and announce that I'm going to sell all my U2 stuff in protest. It's childish and bitter.

have a god time on sat - i wish i could be there. -i'm sure everyone's dsappointment will be forgotten once we move forwards with the new album and tour

Edited by delacey
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thor u2 said:

You do not know me and frankly I have no wish to know you so kindly keep your witless observations to yourself in future.

Actually, just one more thing I'd like to clear up. If you had won tickets and then heard that another lifelong fan hadn't, I'm assuming you would still be appalled, sell all your U2 stuff and then not go to the gig out of protest, right?

Right?

We need to bring this back to a civilized level and keep in mind that name-calling and personal attacks are grounds for warnings and/or lose of posting privileges. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Crickey, the money that I've put in down the years, Bono should be playing in my living room. Nay, seranading me on my lap! I've invested so much, I could have got in on the ground floor of the Lithuanian retail sector!

But a draw is a draw, and assuming it was fair, I'm happy to take that on the chin. Hopefully there'll be some new faces at the front of house and not the usual crew.  

That said, if anyone in the feted inner circle needs a plus one, a tall, silvering Corkman is happy to oblige! 

Edited by Anam

2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

We need to bring this back to a civilized level and keep in mind that name-calling and personal attacks are grounds for warnings and/or lose of posting privileges. 

Yep, agreed.

Thor u2, I'd like to offer you an olive branch. No beef here, it just brushed me up the wrong way. I wish you well, no hard feelings.

*fist bump*

• Like 1

Folk need to chill. If number of albums/singles/concerts been to was the criteria then 7000 would still not be enough!

Hopefully someone does a mixlr and we can enjoy it too.

Wow. It's going to be crazy here when Ticketmaster starts deciding who is a Verified Fan and who is not. David Guetta will be playing 20 minutes longer than U2 - maybe his fans should get all the tickets!