Need Tickets for Dublin cause they don't sent me precode

mackai64

Hi Everybody,

Because of a technical problem, U2.com did not send me my pre sale code and I was not able to buy tickets on Ticketmaster today ( too many persons). I look for3 places for Dublin for the show of July 25th, I have already reserved the hotel and the plane..frown.gif

You can propose me prices but not too expensively please.

For information, I live in France.

Thank you

Hi Kristaps,

Many persons as me have never received their code cause of technical problems.

And I did not still receive it in spite of the numerous sent posts. I have renewed my subscription in February and I do not still have it.

The code is not on the tour page, because we have the same access like free users cause of the technical problems, and I'm a subscriber user.

Go into the tour tab on the top left hand side of the screen. Once you've clicked that, scroll down and your pre-sale code is on the left hand side at thebottom. It's in a box with big red letters in the title saying "PRE SALE CODE"

I'm also a subscriber, who paid up last July but I managed to get tickets.........and it wasn't difficult at all

********************** posted by Liverpool Liz **********************

Hi,

Thanks to answer me, but I repeat what I've said : there's no code on the tour page cause of technical 's problems.

So now I want to buy 3 tickets for Dublin (25 July, GA Standing) if someone want to sell their tickets.

Thanks,

Mickael

PS : this weekend (Saturday) I've received my pre sale code by mail, but too late ! The pre sale was last week. mad.gif

mackai wrote:

Hi,

Thanks to answer me, but I repeat what I've said : there's no code on the tour page cause of technical 's problems.

So now I want to buy 3 tickets for Dublin (25 July, GA Standing) if someone want to sell their tickets.

Thanks,

Mickael

PS : this weekend (Saturday) I've received my pre sale code by mail, but too late ! The pre sale was last week.

Are you making sure you are logged in when looking at the 'Tour' page, if you are not logged in you will see no code, if you are logged in the code ison the left before the dates.