Sign in to follow this  
sm2112

Member 2 tickets whole tour?

Having a membership allows you to buy 2 tickets for the whole tour or 2 per show? I assume like always it's for the tour but originally when I read it, it wasn't clear. Although I have rejoined that's kinda BS since EVERYONE knows people join for the presale access and I even paid for an extra membership last tour to get GA's.. Total SCAM IMO but not like there are a lot of choices. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sm2112 said:

Having a membership allows you to buy 2 tickets for the whole tour or 2 per show? I assume like always it's for the tour but originally when I read it, it wasn't clear. Although I have rejoined that's kinda BS since EVERYONE knows people join for the presale access and I even paid for an extra membership last tour to get GA's.. Total SCAM IMO but not like there are a lot of choices. 

2 per tour per subscription. 

• Sad 1

Such BS..  Make us renew for 2 tickets.. I mean at least make it up to 2 per show and multiple (a few) shows since they know their fans go to more then 1

• Brilliant 1

Does anyone know about this? This has to be a disclaimer, right? I mean how many subscribers would likely drop their subscriptions if they were denied a pre-sale code? Surely this would cause a shit storm for the band. Probably the main reason most of us drop $50 a year to members, no?

image.thumb.png.010af0050c8f015d5a19ef64ceeb3fec.png

• Sad 1

I thought we got 4 tix per membership for JT30, right?  So we're down to 2 per membership this time?  That's disappointing.  My husband and I typically try to go to two shows, and we wanted to take some friends to at least one of the shows.  We have two memberships, but that would only be 4 tix total.  

Stadium shows are typically 4 tickets and arenas are 2 tickets. 

These have been the limits since the 360 Tour. And as always, presale codes never guarantee tickets.