Have You Ever Visited Any Of The Joshua Tree Iconic Places?

• Subscriber

My friends and I have been out to "The Tree" twice: once in 2006, then again 3 years later in 2009. I hope I can return again someday, even if the JT has disintegrated by then. At the risk of sounding cheesy, It's such a beautiful and peaceful spot. 

JoshuaTree07+(14).jpg

JoshuaTree07+(41).jpg

jt3.gif

tree52.jpg

Edited by ruthiemercury
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I totally remember seeing the inflatable lemon in the suitcase that's there! I did a solo desert sojourn in the summer of 2016 where I drove from Venice to 29 Palms and stayed at the Harmony Motel, th

I went in June 2016. It was an incredible experience. I have two pieces of advice for those considering a visit: 1) Do your research before you go. The GPS coordinates are on the internet, you ju

Worse story ever- I lost my camera 2 days after visiting in June 2014!!!  My husband had graciously helped me find it and hiked out there with me- so I had a photographer the whole time, too!!! 

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Hi we went on a Musical Journey a few years ago you can read my short essay and see a couple of pictures at the below links; will try and dig out some more photos to post

Edited by joshthetree
Twitter stuff added
  • Like 1
  • Subscriber

No I havent and I dont want to see cactuses I want to see great live bands have seen U2 and Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds in London O2

the cactus and the song again in Prague one of the best rock songs ever incl. a story

for Jubilee Line, London

Edited by jaanakulo
  • 9 months later...
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic