• Subscriber
On 11/11/2017 at 12:55 PM, Oatsdad said:

The only reason I'm considering Red Zone for the arena shows is due to GA scarcity.  GA for stadium shows?  Easy to get.  GA for arenas?  Tougher - and since apparently we now only get 2 presale tickets FOR THE WHOLE TOUR, that makes GA even more of a chore.

I may go Red Zone for some of the tighter shows - MSG, Boston - just to ensure I'm on the floor...

you should definitely try for regular GA before Red Zone. just my humble opinion...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Everyone is missing the point including our boys in U2. The red zone which I have purchased since they first became available is a way to support one of the many causes U2 Supports. An added b

Pros, your up front with not much wait time. Its a good spot. I enjoyed myself. Proceeds go to RED. Note, you can move into the GA if you want.  cons, GAers have figured this out & are now tu

I have done the red zone for the last several tours.  LOVE IT.  Very close, not much wait time, less crowded. 

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, gpmalecki said:

you should definitely try for regular GA before Red Zone. just my humble opinion...

Oh, I will - I'm dumb but I'm not THAT dumb! :D

But if it's clear GA ain't happening, Red Zone becomes more appealing.

I'd probably exhaust options for decent, reasonably priced lowers first, though.  Not a lot of lowers under $250, but I had those in 2015 for the shows where I didn't get GA and they were fine.

My hierarchy:

1) GA

2) Non $200+ reserved

3) Red Zone

• Subscriber

I'm bummed that RZ has such bad placement. GA is problematic for me - I'm short & even average-sized guys in front of me means I won't see a thing. And waiting in line all day the day before....I'm older, and don't think my body would take that well. But I had RZ for the canceled St Louis show & really have my heart set on that experience. I just don't know...