Presale Codes Not Guaranteed for Fan Club Members?

• Subscriber

FOR LOVE OR MONEY

-Aren’t there enough tickets to satisfy the demand of your most faithful fans? 
- Do you withhold tickets for other target groups, like Citi Cardmembers? 
- Why is a system that proved to work in the past suddenly abandoned?

FOR LOVE OR MONEY

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't panic. Bigwave explained it on the @u2 podcast today (https://www.pscp.tv/iChris/1zqKVMkvEylxB?t=46) If you have the green "setup complete" button and you are not a ticket scalper with a Ticketm

PM the mods (see Subscription 2018 FAQ thread), they are working to get codes for everyone. It does take time, but they need your information to make it happen. 

I'm going to be pretty pissed if subscribers don't get a code.  That should be universal. I can grudgingly accept Ticketmaster not giving all 'verified' fans a code for the general sale. (I think

• Subscriber

Got the same email that (it seems) several have gotten.  Beyond frustrated.  Have bee a paid (and current) member for 31 years back to the days of Propaganda.  To get the "you will be getting a code in the experience group" to an email retracting such is insane.  This whole process has sucked the energy and excitement out of me.  Is there another thread with regards to this and who has contacted U2.com about this madness?  Apologies if this is a redundant post (I don't frequent the forums often but have been reading all day since receiving that shitty email).  :(

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, unforgettable72 said:

Got the same email that (it seems) several have gotten.  Beyond frustrated.  Have bee a paid (and current) member for 31 years back to the days of Propaganda.  To get the "you will be getting a code in the experience group" to an email retracting such is insane.  This whole process has sucked the energy and excitement out of me.  Is there another thread with regards to this and who has contacted U2.com about this madness?  Apologies if this is a redundant post (I don't frequent the forums often but have been reading all day since receiving that shitty email).  :(

try page 10 of the thread Did anyone receive the email today  here

Edited by hobbes4444
  • Subscriber

I can't tell you how disappointed I am that I wasn't given a code after buying another subscription on top of the one that was still valid. 3 friends relied on me to get tickets . I don't want to make the call. Feeling ripped off and embarrassed 

• Subscriber

I'm an Experience group member and got the same e-mail that I won't be receiving a code. This sucks, how am I supposed to get tickets?? This is ruining my life, I am a huge U2 fan and am so incredibly upset. I can't believe they are doing this to fans. I am a fan from Propaganda days, how is this happening????

• Subscriber

After years of not being able to afford to be a paid subscriber or to buy tickets, I finally took the plunge and I'm extremely disappointed that I never got an email or a text message with my code this morning for the Los Angeles presale. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Claudiasue said:

I'm an Experience group member and got the same e-mail that I won't be receiving a code. This sucks, how am I supposed to get tickets?? This is ruining my life, I am a huge U2 fan and am so incredibly upset. I can't believe they are doing this to fans. I am a fan from Propaganda days, how is this happening????

1 minute ago, jesrick said:

After years of not being able to afford to be a paid subscriber or to buy tickets, I finally took the plunge and I'm extremely disappointed that I never got an email or a text message with my code this morning for the Los Angeles presale. 

PM the mods (see Subscription 2018 FAQ thread), they are working to get codes for everyone. It does take time, but they need your information to make it happen. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1