Time for ACROBAT LIVE

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Manohlive said:

Is that a joke?   It easily could be as we do get a bit intense on U2.com.  I'm laughing because I've no idea what you meant.  I love it.  I have the flu, along with most of America.  My temp is 102.9 degrees right now.   I'm almost hallucinating.  Thanks for the laugh, but what do you actually mean?  :)

when I read your post I couldn't tell that you were making fun of yourself. it's this forum. on another forum, I know what certain people are like eg: when they are being self deprecating or taking the piss out of themselves.

when I read your post I actually thought you didn't know what tours Ultraviolet was played. sorry you have the flu, it's summer here.

catfrypan.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...and it was delivered in such a VERY satisfying way! When they first started playing it, I thought, "Oooh, at least we're going to get a 'snippet,'" and then they KEPT GOING! At that point, I l

Yep, I'm going to go there. If ever there was a time to play it live, this is it. Don't believe what you hear, don't believe what you seeIf you just close your eyes you can feel the enemy.When I

Think you might have Acrobat mixed up with Ultraviolet. 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, BigBunny said:

sorry you have the flu, it's summer here.

So rub it in that it's summer by you!   lol    I doubt you meant it that way, but I really laughed.  Thank you.   Also, thanks...but lots of us have the flu.  It's pretty bad, so don't fly to America right now.

• Subscriber

Honestly, while I'd be delighted if they break into Acrobat at the O2 in October, I'm kind of worried that at this point it would disappoint loads of people. I mean, it took 30 years for the band to play Red Hill Mining Town live, then when The Joshua Tree tour rolled around last year loads of people weren't happy with how they played it with the new arrangement (I personally loved it) - and obviously there's no telling whether they'd change Acrobat from the original arrangement as they did RHMT.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Manohlive said:

So rub it in that it's summer by you!   lol    I doubt you meant it that way, but I really laughed.  Thank you.   Also, thanks...but lots of us have the flu.  It's pretty bad, so don't fly to America right now.

no, I didn't mean to rub summer in ya face lol just no flu problems here right now. only problem is when it gets too hot for a cuppa tea, that really ticks me orff. but then this is Austraila, it's a hot country. 

• Subscriber
18 hours ago, BigBunny said:

yeah, the played it last year and on 360. pretty sure only ZOO TV had Ultraviolet before that.

Ultraviolet on 360 ... with the red lasers jacket ??????

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, BigBunny said:

no, I didn't mean to rub summer in ya face lol just no flu problems here right now. only problem is when it gets too hot for a cuppa tea, that really ticks me orff. but then this is Austraila, it's a hot country. 

I'm just messing with ya, BigBunny.  It's all good.  Yeah...the heat.  One can put on more layers but one can only take off so many.  I do not envy 100 degrees plus.  Ever.  Perhaps that would sweat out this flu/cold.  It's bad.  I feel sorry for the kids who are getting it and their parents.  I cannot imagine what it would be like to have a child and see him or her get as sick as I feel.  I have no tea and I'm too weak to go to the store?  Do you deliver?  Now that would be an Acrobat!

• 3 months later...
  • Subscriber
On 11/12/2017 at 11:04 AM, allyson2008 said:

Yep, I'm going to go there. If ever there was a time to play it live, this is it.

...and it was delivered in such a VERY satisfying way!

When they first started playing it, I thought, "Oooh, at least we're going to get a 'snippet,'" and then they KEPT GOING! At that point, I looked at my husband, who isn't really a U2 fan, and I said "This is IT! This is ACROBAT!" and he saw the tears in my eyes and put his arm around me. ? 

• Like 3
  • Subscriber
On 1/29/2018 at 9:34 PM, peterferris8 said:

Honestly, while I'd be delighted if they break into Acrobat at the O2 in October, I'm kind of worried that at this point it would disappoint loads of people. I mean, it took 30 years for the band to play Red Hill Mining Town live, then when The Joshua Tree tour rolled around last year loads of people weren't happy with how they played it with the new arrangement (I personally loved it) - and obviously there's no telling whether they'd change Acrobat from the original arrangement as they did RHMT.

Okay, does anyone have any ketchup to make these words a bit easier to eat?

• Subscriber
Just now, peterferris8 said:

Okay, does anyone have any ketchup to make these words a bit easier to eat?

?

Have some honey instead! ?

• Haha 1