Sign in to follow this  
bcaa

Tickets transferable?

Various people have posted about hard tickets being available for GA at several venues under the "credit card entry" thread.

So it looks like they will be more transferable than in recent past.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:58 PM, bcaa said:

Will tickets be transferable to a friend if we cannot attend a show? How does this work? Thanks!!

You will have the ability to transfer your tickets if you have to. I see the transfer option through ticket masters web-site via my account on my computer. When I bring up the tickets through ticket masters app on my phone, I see the transfer option also. 

Edited by BVB65

If I have the print-at-home option (and can therefore produce actual copies of the tickets), does that mean I can transfer them?

(I accidentally, through my presale panic, managed to buy tickets in the wrong city. And I'm not flying to DC, so unless I can somehow offload these, I won't be able to afford to go at all :( )

Edited by mblanke

All of the GA tickets I bought gave me NO print-at-home option - it was pay to ship hard tickets to your house only. Therefore, you should be able to transfer those freely to a friend or fan if you can't attend. Los Angeles, Tulsa, St Louis are all shipping hard tickets to my house.

I'm sure that doesn't count for (Red) Zone - I've read that folks are still saying those purchases are check-in at the venue day of show. I also can't speak for seated tickets or VIP packages (gold, silver etc.).

On 11/14/2017 at 1:36 PM, afg said:

How about NY or Boston?  Anyone get GA or seats there?

I got GA for Boston and it is hard ticket. I have the option on Ticketmaster to transfer.     And actually, if anyone would like to trade MSG GA for Boston GA, I'm in. Boston GA not for sale; just trade for MSG GA.