Sign in to follow this  
beachangel

Anyone Receive the Email Today?

I received the pre-sale email last night , but then a correction arrived:

Dear U2.com Subscriber,

Thank you for registering for the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale. Unfortunately, we mistakenly sent you a confirmation email earlier tonight. Contrary to the email you were sent earlier, we are unable to offer you access to the presale. 

While presale access is only one benefit included with your U2.com subscription, we recognize that it is important to many Subscribers. 

If you would like a refund of your subscription, please contact us using the Contact Us form on the Help page, and select 'Verified Subscriber Refund Request' from the dropdown menu.

We apologize for the confusion.
The U2.com Team 

Received code a few mins ago.  Question: I have to use the link they sent or can I use TM mobile app and just type in the code?

6 minutes ago, guklein said:

Hi bigwave,

eXperience group, not received the code yet!

Could you help me, please?

Thanks!

Just received the code in an email from ticketmaster!

Thanks!

10 minutes ago, kbhatt said:

Received code a few mins ago.  Question: I have to use the link they sent or can I use TM mobile app and just type in the code?

Same question ...

HELP!!!! How do you get HELP?? I am verified for the Experience group and received the email last night (all good it seemed), Now this 'correction' email. I have been paid member since FOREVER>

Dear U2.com Subscriber,

Thank you for registering for the U2.com Verified Subscriber presale. Unfortunately, we mistakenly sent you a confirmation email earlier tonight. Contrary to the email you were sent earlier, we are unable to offer you access to the presale. 

While presale access is only one benefit included with your U2.com subscription, we recognize that it is important to many Subscribers. 

If you would like a refund of your subscription, please contact us using the Contact Us form on the Help page, and select 'Verified Subscriber Refund Request' from the dropdown menu.

We apologize for the confusion.
The U2.com Team