Anyone Receive the Email Today?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Everyone, I called U2.com to clear up when emails go out to the different groups and when we'll receive the codes. I spoke with Hector (who was awesome!). Here's what he said: Innocence G

The pretense that TicketMaster cares about deterring scalpers is laughable. 

I just got off the phone with the U2.com customer service. I can't believe this is actually true but apparently they did in fact use the BS verified fan lottery for presale tickets for fan club member

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Jerry Ray said:

So it seems like people are getting an e-mail saying that "you are successfully signed up for the program" (which apparently just means you're in the lottery), so when you get a follow-up message, it may contain a code or a rejection.  Is there an actual mistake happening in the communication, or did we just not understand how the new program was supposed to work?  (Just trying to understand what's going on so I'll know what to expect tomorrow...)

We all got e-mails that said "You Have Been Selected For Verified Subscriber Presale Ticket Access" with all the details about when we would be receiving codes and such this morning, and an hour later, we got told that e-mail was sent by accident and that we wouldn't be getting codes.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, jamesb said:

And so is my looooog time fan club subscription.

Same. I hate all of this! Shut out for the first time in decades. I'm not a scalper. Just a long time devoted fan whose spent a small fortune on this band. Feels great... 

• Subscriber

I would've rather not gotten any emails from them than to have them send me one saying I was picked only to get another one soon after saying they made a mistake and that I wasn't going to get a code after all. That's the part that hurts the most in my opinion.

• Subscriber

I got rejected for some unknown reason.  Both my husband and I have been fan club members since Propaganda days.  This is a total cluster.  I received a verification email yesterday and this morning received a correction email saying I was rejected.

BULLSHIT!!  C'mon Larry.  Fix this please. You've always looked out for the fans!