Anyone Receive the Email Today?

beachangel

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, rvh95 said:

Has anyone who got the 'Not Eligible' email had a positive response with either a moderator or with Ticketmaster Customer Service where their problem was resolved and they now have a code? 

Very curious about this...

• Subscriber

I've heard nothing since I renewed my membership.  Someone just told me though that you had to sign up separately to get presale codes for specific concerts, and that if you didn't you don't get to be part of the presale?  Is that true?  I could find no info that verified that.

And since I didn't do that, does that mean I'm right out of luck for presale tickets??!

• Subscriber
Just now, russellscarbro said:

Dreading the announcements around the european dates. 

That's the problem, they did it backwards this year. Usually they announce Europe first, have issues, and get all of this stuff resolved before the US dates go onsale... ;-)

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Thallster said:

I've heard nothing since I renewed my membership.  Someone just told me though that you had to sign up separately to get presale codes for specific concerts, and that if you didn't you don't get to be part of the presale?  Is that true?  I could find no info that verified that.

And since I didn't do that, does that mean I'm right out of luck for presale tickets??!

Yes, you had to sign up for presales separately, but you should have received an e-mail from U2 about it in advance...

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, jeffwalsh said:

Yes, you had to sign up for presales separately, but you should have received an e-mail from U2 about it in advance...

Hmm.  Definitely did not get an email about this.  I have the big 'Setup Complete' Box, and thought that is as far as I got assuming I was done.  Did I miss a critical step and am now out of luck?

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Thallster said:

Hmm.  Definitely did not get an email about this.  I have the big 'Setup Complete' Box, and thought that is as far as I got assuming I was done.  Did I miss a critical step and am now out of luck?

If you linked your Ticketmaster and U2.com accounts, that was the process for signing up... well, we thought it was signing up for the code, but it seems like it was entering the lottery for the code.