Sign in to follow this  
beachangel

Anyone Receive the Email Today?

19 minutes ago, a321doc said:

Locked in for 2 GA! Once again a very smooth and stress free transaction.

So you are in wrong thread...

18 minutes ago, rbrandonpalmer said:

HELP!!!!! WHERE IS MY CODE?

Check your email - I didn't receive a text but I did get an email with the link & code.    For some reason, my phone wouldn't accept the TM text.

I'm VERIFIED on the U2.COM site and I didn't receive a code for the EXPERIENCE PRE-SALE.  I checked e-mail and text; nothing.  This is unbelievable.  It seems, to me, that this is "protecting" fans by bilking them.

• Like 2

Wow!  This is an absolute slap in the face. I have attended multiple shows on every tour since 1984. Been a fan club member almost since then and a subscriber to U2.com since it’s inception. Have used every ticket purchased in a presale for myself, gotten many tickets for friends, and in the event I end up with extras would sell them at face (or below) to fans on this or other boards (and my last five shows were all CC entry, so I had to be there in person).  Now TM essentially tells me that my credentials do not qualify me for presale (after first telling me that I do!).  Great ploy to funnel more tickets to their partners and resellers in the name of “fairness”. I certainly do not feel entitled to anything, but to not be given a fair shot (or I should say any shot)ale this whole process nothing more than a scam.  Let me just bend over......

Wow!  This is an absolute slap in the face. I have attended multiple shows on every tour since 1984. Been a fan club member almost since then and a subscriber to U2.com since it’s inception. Have used every ticket purchased in a presale for myself, gotten many tickets for friends, and in the event I end up with extras would sell them at face (or below) to fans on this or other boards (and my last five shows were all CC entry, so I had to be there in person).  Now TM essentially tells me that my credentials do not qualify me for presale (after first telling me that I do!).  Great ploy to funnel more tickets to their partners and resellers in the name of “fairness”. I certainly do not feel entitled to anything, but to not be given a fair shot (or I should say any shot)ale this whole process nothing more than a scam.  Let me just bend over......

This may very well be the first tour I don't see. If they didn't verify me for the presale, who's to say they will for the general sale? Hello, TM, I'm not a bot or a scalper, just a fan!

• Like 1