Sign in to follow this  
beachangel

Anyone Receive the Email Today?

10 minutes ago, toyoracer said:

How are people getting codes? Did you guys request help or maybe this is randomized, too?

I was working with Max on here to resolve it, e-mailed Ticketmaster support, and called the u2.com support line. Can't say which one did the trick...

2 minutes ago, jeffwalsh said:

I was working with Max on here to resolve it, e-mailed Ticketmaster support, and called the u2.com support line. Can't say which one did the trick...

No one has seen my message. I can't call at work. Would TM even help on this issue at this point? 

I don't think I've seen a worse fan club disaster than this one today. Instead of giving their fans access to get tickets, they place them in a bogus lottery with a "chance" to get tickets after paying for a subscription with the "chance" to get a code. What complete and utter fucking bullshit. Way to screw your fans over U2. Bravo!

4 minutes ago, 2000_man said:

I don't think I've seen a worse fan club disaster than this one today. Instead of giving their fans access to get tickets, they place them in a bogus lottery with a "chance" to get tickets after paying for a subscription with the "chance" to get a code. What complete and utter fucking bullshit. Way to screw your fans over U2. Bravo!

100% AGREE. And I do not think that any refund of membership fee ever covers the amount of disapointment that each verified member had to go through. Not even talking about time you need to spend to firefight this and figure out WTF is going on here...

I believe U2 as a group needs to get at least beedback on this and do their actions for wrong decision they allowed thier managment to make.

I finally got the texts at exactly 5:27 pm my local time (GMT+1). All in all, I don't think i'm gonna be able to get the tickets i wanted. Talk about "the blackout"...

Been a U2 subscriber since the Propaganda days and I remember that I could get my tickets for the Elevation Tour without any hassle. From then on I've been a verified experience member and been able to get tickets for every show i wanted during presale, even when depending on your verified member seniority you had different windows for presages, Vertigo Tour on, if i remember properly.

Now that the ticket limit has been downsized from 4 to 2 and after the horrible experience of today's presale, I only want to express my enormous disappointment about the whole process.

Finally, please elevate this to the higher staff and powers that be so that you can have it rectified in time for the european leg presale next year. Codes MUST be sent to  those who are entitled to ON TIME!

One little piece of advice: the different windows according to member seniority was such a good idea.

•  
Edited by ivdf

I got my tickets for LA!!! WHAT A DAY. Thanks to the mods for all their help saving us "corrected" people from U2 purgatory :) 

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 6.08.41 PM.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tinja said:

Should i be worried if i did not get the email yet? I've renewed and verified on time and checked my email address and spam folder. I'm in the innocense group though so there's still some time left...

I didn't receive either...

I want to say thank you to mich40 for coming through and getting this rectified. At least we know the mods do care about the fans and are working for us.

Hopefully, this is a learning experience and we can go back to the old ways of giving out codes to the fans who have paid for the fan club for years and spent an enormous amount of money on traveling, tickets, and hotels to see the band.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, kitw said:

I got my tickets for LA!!! WHAT A DAY. Thanks to the mods for all their help saving us "corrected" people from U2 purgatory :) 

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 6.08.41 PM.png

how did you rceive the link or the code? by message or email?